Job Title: Social Media Marketing Manager
Experience: 2 years experience minimum required
Location: Flexible (UK based/remote working available)
Salary: Dependent on experience
WHO WE ARE
We are a social media agency working directly with artists and talent providing distinct complete digital strategy and creative solutions across all social media and fan engagement platforms and we are expanding.
We work with artists and their teams to create cross-platform strategies of continual storytelling. We provide the highest quality content, holistic plans and updates to activate core audiences and cultivate new fans across the globe.
As a creative agency, we are dedicated to forward thinking concepts and innovations. We believe that every client is unique and there is no “one size fits all” when it comes to digital strategy. We are passionate about what we do and that’s how we can offer an unrivaled service to our clients.
We’re looking for a Senior Social Media Manager based in the UK (key clients in London) to help us continue to grow.
Full Time position within Beautiful Digital, UK team.
2 years solid experience in the music/digital space is a must. Record label or previous agency experience is a plus. You must have experience working across all social media channels, growing a following and reporting within the music industry.
Social Media Manager Job Responsibilities
- Manage high-profile client & artist accounts.
- Manage client social media channels, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, TikTok, YouTube, Giphy and other relevant platforms.
- Create detailed and robust digital strategies and plans for accounts.
- Run client calls and meetings.
- Develop innovative marketing campaigns for clients.
- Engage in social media presence creation on new and emerging social media platforms where relevant.
- Work with the internal Beautiful Digital creative team to produce dynamic graphic and video content.
- Create content that promotes audience interaction, increases audience, and encourages audience participation.
- Assist directors with pitches for new business and business development.
- Drive a team to develop large and award winning global social media campaigns.
- Analyse reports, audience information and demographics to show key findings.
- Work with marketing and social media team members to coordinate ad campaigns with social media strategy.
- Manage social media communications where applicable.
- Use and create content calendars and timelines.
- Stay up-to-date with social media and digital technology trends.
Experience and Skills Required
- Three years experience minimum in digital or social within the music industry a must for this role.
- Marketing Degree Preferred.
- Detailed knowledge of the digital music landscape.
- Account and project management experience.
- A team player and leader.
- Detail orientated.
- Have a deep understanding of social channels and communicating with audiences through different mediums.
- Experience with social media scheduling & monitoring tools, e.g. Crowdtangle, Hootsuite etc.
- Social media strategy development and delivery.
- Extensive experience shaping and managing successful social media marketing.
- Excellent knowledge of industry trends and strong personal network of contacts.
- Extensive hands-on experience with a wide range of platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Snapchat and TikTok plus social media tools.
- Experience of developing successful partnerships to generate revenue.
- Excellent organisational skills and a track record of delivering on time.
- Successfully uses innovative and creative problem solving to implement plans and objectives.
- Able to adjust comfortably to, and remains productive within a fast paced and ever changing environment.
- High level of attention to detail and project management skills.
- Successfully uses business challenges and opportunities to improve team and personal performance.
- Able to maintain successful relationships with internal and external networks that work to mutual benefit.
- Able to communicate a clear sense of purpose, direction and success in a self-assured and articulate manner.
- Able to deliver projects with the team using all available resources, measuring and monitoring performance throughout.
- Committed to continuous learning and evolving with industry best practice.
Please send a CV to email@example.com with the subject heading Senior Social Media Manager UK
Diversity and Inclusion:
Beautiful Digital is an equal opportunities employer. We embrace diversity and are committed to a working environment where no one will be treated less favourably on grounds of their sex, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion, belief or age.