Beautiful Digital is an end to end digital marketing agency in London with a new office in LA.
We use the latest media and technology to build beautiful digital profiles for our partners.
We deliver impactful, memorable campaigns for some of the biggest artists and brands in music and entertainment.
As a creative agency, we are dedicated to forward thinking concepts and innovations. We believe that every client is unique and there is no “one size fits all” when it comes to digital strategy. We are passionate about what we do and that’s how we can offer an unrivalled service to our clients.
We’re looking for a motivated social media coordinator looking to learn and help us continue to grow.
Social Media Coordinator Job Responsibilities:
- Assist in managing client social media channels, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Tumblr, YouTube and other relevant platforms
- Engage in social media presence creation on new and emerging social media platforms where relevant.
- Create dynamic written, graphic, and video content
- Create content that promotes audience interaction, increases audience, and encourages audience participation.
- Assist senor staff with large projects, events, and community management.
- Work as part of a team to develop large social media campaigns.
- Analyse and report audience information and demographics, and success of existing social media projects.
- Propose new ideas and concepts for digital campaigns.
- Work with marketing and social media team members to coordinate ad campaigns with social media strategy.
- Manage social media communications where applicable.
- Use and create content calendars and timelines .
- Schedule content to create a consistent stream of new content for audience interaction while analysing, managing, and altering schedules where necessary to optimize visits
- Stay up-to-date with social media and digital technology trends
Preferred Skills and Qualifications:
- Marketing or Social Media Marketing Degree Preferred
- Social Media Skills
- Content Writing
- Graphic Design preferred
- Strong Communication Skills
- Strong Customer-Service Skills
Diversity and Inclusion
Beautiful Digital is an equal opportunities employer. We embrace diversity and are committed to a working environment where no one will be treated less favourably on grounds of their sex, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion, belief or age.
Please send a covering letter stating how you meet the requirements, along with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by 11th August 2017.