WHO WE ARE
We are a digital marketing agency providing distinct complete digital strategy and creative solutions for global artists and brands.
We work with artists and their teams to create cross-platform strategies of continual storytelling. We provide the highest quality content, holistic plans and updates to activate core audiences and cultivate new fans across the globe.
We use the latest media and technology to build beautiful digital profiles for our partners. We deliver impactful, memorable campaigns for some of the biggest artists and brands in music and entertainment.
As a creative agency, we are dedicated to forward thinking concepts and innovations. We believe that every client is unique and there is no “one size fits all” when it comes to digital strategy. We are passionate about what we do and that’s how we can offer an unrivalled service to our clients.
We’re looking for an account manager based in London to help us continue to grow.
Full Time position within Beautiful Digital based in the UK.
- 2 Years Experience in music/digital a must.
Digital Account Manager Job Responsibilities:
MUST HAVE PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE MANAGING MUSIC DIGITAL CAMPAIGNS.
- Manage high-profile client & artist accounts.
- Manage client social media channels, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, TikTok, YouTube, Giphy and other relevant platforms.
- Create detailed and robust digital strategies and plans for accounts.
- Run client calls and meetings.
- Develop innovative marketing campaigns for clients.
- Engage in social media presence creation on new and emerging social media platforms where relevant.
- Work with the internal Beautiful Digital creative team to produce dynamic graphic and video content.
- Create content that promotes audience interaction, increases audience, and encourages audience participation.
- Assist directors with pitches for new business and business development.
- Drive a team to develop large and award winning global social media campaigns.
- Analyse reports, audience information and demographics to show key findings.
- Work with marketing and social media team members to coordinate ad campaigns with social media strategy.
- Manage social media communications where applicable.
- Use and create content calendars and timelines.
- Stay up-to-date with social media and digital technology trends.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Marketing Degree Preferred.
- Experience of running social media accounts & content strategy within a music company required.
- Detailed knowledge of the digital music landscape.
- Copywriting, Team player, Motivated, Leader, Strong Communication, Proofreading, Strong Customer-Service
- Skills, Enthusiasm, Detail-Oriented.
Diversity and Inclusion:
- Beautiful Digital is an equal opportunities employer. We embrace diversity and are committed to a working environment where no one will be treated less favourably on grounds of their sex, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion, belief or age.
Please send a covering letter stating how you meet the requirements, along with your CV to email@example.com.