Job Title: Account Director
Location: North America (Remote Role)
Salary: Dependent on experience
We’re looking for an Account Director for Beautiful Digital North America!
Full Time position within Beautiful Digital North America team
- You must have at least 3 years experience working with some of the biggest labels and artists in the music industry.
Do you want to work for an open minded, forward thinking, social media agency working across music and entertainment, who understands you don’t need to be sat in an office to have a great career?
Seeing as we believe that each of the clients we work with is unique, and there is no “one size fits all” when it comes to digital strategy, we’d be a bit short-sighted if we didn’t think the same about the best people joining the team!
This role will be working with our US team, but we’re flexible about where you’re based. As long as you have the experience and attitude we’re looking for, and are happy to drop in and out of LA / NYC for meetings and team events, we’d love to hear from you. To find out more, keep reading!
WHO WE ARE
We are a social media agency providing distinct digital strategy and creative solutions for global artists and brands.
We work with artists and their teams to create cross-platform strategies of continual storytelling. We provide the highest quality content, holistic plans and updates to activate core audiences and cultivate new fans across the globe.
We use the latest media and technology to build beautiful digital profiles for our partners. We deliver impactful, memorable campaigns for some of the biggest artists and brands in music and entertainment.
As a creative agency, we are dedicated to forward thinking concepts and innovations. We believe that every client is unique and there is no “one size fits all” when it comes to digital strategy. We are passionate about what we do and that’s how we can offer an unrivaled service to our clients.
Your duties will include the following:
- Manage high-profile clients & their teams;
- Manage Beautiful Digital Staff assigned to each client team by the Company Directors;
Ensure client campaigns run smoothly and with maximum precision by staff on the account team across their social media channels, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, TikTok, YouTube, Discord, Giphy, Twitch and other relevant platform;.
- Task the account team with creating detailed and robust digital strategies and plans for accounts for your approval;
- Run client calls and meetings and delegate this to the account team when able to take the responsibility;
- Develop innovative marketing campaigns for clients and lead campaign ideation with internal teams;
- Engage in social media presence creation on new and emerging social media platforms where relevant;
- Work with the internal Beautiful Digital creative team to produce dynamic graphic and video content that promotes audience interaction, increases audience, and encourages audience participation;
- Assist directors with pitches for new business and business development;
- Drive account teams to develop large and award winning global social media campaigns;
- Use your knowledge of artist teams and campaigns to proactively plan content strategies and oversee this process within the team;
- Oversee report analysis, audience information and demographics to show key findings to clients;
- When applicable, work with marketing and social media team members to coordinate ad campaigns with social media strategy;
- When applicable, oversee budget and fees for shoots and product upsells, such as long form videos, lenses and websites;
- When applicable, oversee and delegate across internal company platforms such as Databox and Asana;
- Manage social media communications where applicable;
- Oversee the use and creation of content calendars and timelines;
- Stay up-to-date with social media and digital technology trends; and
- Such other duties that may be assigned to you from time to time by your supervisor
Experience and Skills Required:
- 3 years experience minimum in digital or social within the music industry is a must for this role.
- Marketing Degree Preferred.
- Detailed knowledge of the digital music landscape.
- Team Player
- Experience leading teams
- Experience running complex digital campaigns
- Attention to detail.
- Have a deep understanding of social channels and communicating with audiences through different mediums.
- Experience with social media scheduling & monitoring tools, e.g. Crowdtangle, Hootsuite etc.
- Social media strategy development and delivery.
- Experience managing successful social media marketing.
- Knowledge of industry trends and strong personal network of contacts.
- Hands-on experience with a wide range of platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Snapchat and TikTok plus social media tools.
- Excellent organisational skills and a track record of delivering on time.
- Successfully uses innovative and creative problem solving to implement plans and objectives.
- Able to adjust comfortably to, and remains productive within a fast paced and ever changing environment.
- High level of attention to detail and project management skills.
- Successfully uses business challenges and opportunities to improve team and personal performance.
- Able to maintain successful relationships with internal and external networks that work to mutual benefit.
- Able to communicate a clear sense of purpose, direction and success in a self-assured and articulate manner.
- Able to deliver projects with the team using all available resources, measuring and monitoring performance throughout.
- Committed to continuous learning and evolving with industry best practice.
Diversity and Inclusion:
Beautiful Digital is an equal opportunities employer. We embrace diversity and are committed to a working environment where no one will be treated less favourably on grounds of their sex, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion, belief or age.
Please send a CV and short cover letter to [email protected] with the subject heading Director Application along with your salary expectations and location.
Diversity and Inclusion:
Beautiful Digital is an equal opportunities employer. We embrace diversity and are committed to a working environment where no one will be treated less favourably on grounds of their sex, race, disability,sexual orientation,religion,genderreassignment,marriageandcivil partnership,pregnancy andmaternity,belieforage.