Beats is searching for a web-savvy Social Media Manager who will be responsible for driving the growth, development, execution, and measurement of multi-platform social strategies. This role will act as the Beats EMEA social community lead, staying abreast of new and emerging platforms, digital culture, and technologies. The goal is to increase our sophistication in earned media marketing techniques, to understand their impact, and to increase consumer engagement and loyalty. In addition, earned strategies should be aligned with current thinking on how to supplement with thoughtful paid strategies.
- Extensive digital marketing experience with a large proportion focussed on social media
- Experience of leading a strategic social media strategy across multiple markets, ideally pan-european.
- Experience acting as a social media thought leader influencing senior executives and gaining buy-in within a matrix organization.
- Experience in Community Management for a brand / organization or person.
- Proven experience in a management role leading the creation and implementing digital/social media campaigns on a global level.
- Proven experience managing paid social budgets in an efficient manner on major platforms.
- Lives and breathes Beats culture—music, sports, fashion, etc.
- Ability to interpret data using established analytic/reporting tools to create actionable marketing programs.
- Experience negotiating with outside vendors, including negotiating contracts, resolving issues, and reconciling differences.
- Able to demonstrate how social campaigns deliver impact to broader business and marketing objectives.
- Able to manage and work production schedules and resources in order to deliver timely social content across platforms.
- Mastery in and passion for all social media channels.
- Ability to manage several projects simultaneously and remain calm under pressure.
- Experience in working across different global cultures a plus.
- Develop and implement creative and highly measurable social media programs and campaigns, with user engagement and experience in mind that aligns with Beats global digital strategy.
- Manage brand positioning across all social media channels globally: YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.
- Monitor and analyze performance of each campaign to measure impact
- Oversee the editorial calendar and lead content creation across all EMEA channels—global execution included.
- Grow fans and followers by driving paid and organic social programs.
- Develop & maintain relationships with media influencers, platform partners, and key bloggers.
- Monitor trends in social media channels, tools, and metrics and appropriately apply that knowledge to increase the effectiveness of the program.
- Work closely with internal local & global teams to ensure messaging is consistent with the overall Beats brand.
- Work with international teams to create and develop social media presences globally.
Ideally BA/BSc degree educated
Preference will be given to candidates with: