Beats by Dr. Dre is seeking a dynamic and seasoned individual to serve as our Social Lead to drive the development, execution and measurement of multi-platform digital strategies globally.
This role will be the funnel through which the company’s key messages and editorial point of view is manifested on all owned social channels.
They will be responsible for taking campaign, cultural and editorial messages and shaping the social conversation around them.
- Minimum 7-10 years experience leading social media strategy and digital communications for a well-established, global brand
- A deep passion for storytelling and an innate understanding of influencing young consumers
- Thorough knowledge of the Beats by Dr. Dre global culture zeitgeist—music, sports, fashion, streetwear, etc.
- Proven experience managing paid social budgets in an efficient manner on major platforms
- Ability to interpret data using established analytic/reporting tools to create actionable marketing programs; experience in using both intuition and data to guide decision-making
- Able to demonstrate how social campaigns will be delivered and the projected impact on broader business and marketing objectives
- Mastery in, and passion for all social media channels; experience in working across different global cultures is a plus
- Experience at executing engaging, innovative campaigns, managing multiple projects simultaneously and the proven capability to influence cross-functional teams
- Very strong communication skills with the ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines through shown experience leading complex, international, large-scale and time-critical projects
- A passion for working in a fast-paced environment with a high level of collaboration, displaying a strong ability to work independently as well as cooperatively on a team to achieve goals
- Results oriented, energetic and focused with a strong desire to lead, learn and succeed – not only for the team, but the company as a whole
In this role, you will develop and implement highly creative, measurable social media programs and campaigns. You will exercise awareness for the user experience and utilize consumer insights that will ultimately formulate a key component of the digital, content and PR strategy globally. You will drive the execution of the global social strategy across the entire marketing funnel (reach, engagement, conversion, support, retention, advocacy) in addition to leading channel strategy across global platforms including Snapchat, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, WeChat, and Line through the development and maintenance of playbooks. You will oversee and ensure the successful adoption of Beats by Dr. Dre’s social management software as well as find opportunities to bring in additional technologies to enhance the social operating model globally. In addition to growing fans and followers by driving both paid and organic social programs, you will monitor and analyze the performance of all social content and campaigns to measure impact, as well as develop/maintain relationships with media influencers, platform partners and key bloggers. You will work with international teams to create and develop social media presences around the globe – and will monitor emerging trends on social media channels, utilizing appropriate tools/metrics to appropriately apply that knowledge in efforts to increase the effectiveness of programs.
Education & Experience
BA/BS degree in Business, Marketing, Communication or related field; MBA or equivalent degree preferred.