At Beats by Dre, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly.
You bring passion and dedication to your job and there’s no telling what you could accomplish.
We’re growing and urge you to apply. We believe the role would place you in a highly-energized environment with some of the most hardworking creative individuals in the industry where you would be inspired to share your years of experience along with providing extraordinary support for the team.
Were seeking a Brand Director for our partnership with the NBA.
The Brand Director for the NBA Partnership will lead the Brand’s strategic partnership with the NBA globally.
An effective Brand Director will work closely with the league, its teams and its players to build a plan that unlocks the full potential of the partnership and delivers on the Brand’s promise that “the game will never sound the same again.”
- Experience in leading a partnership between a category-leading brand and major professional sports league
- Deep knowledge and expertise in the NBA
- Proven success in leading world-class campaigns and creative work Experience in developing integrated plans across range of media
- Extensive experience with digital and mobile marketing
- Passion for working on a that brand moves fast and shapes culture
- 8+ years experience in Brand Marketing role with a category leading brand (or brands)
- 4+ years experience in leading a partnership between a category-leading brands and major professional sports league
- Some form of global experience (either study or work experience)
Be a true expert on our Brand, our products, our athlete partners, and the NBA Work with the Head of Brand Marketing to develop a strategic partnership plan for each NBA season and off-season Create marketing briefs for key moments on the NBA’s calendar – including Opening Night, Christmas Day, All Star Weekend, and the Playoffs / Finals Manage the cross-functional marketing team to produce world-class campaigns and creative work that elevate the Brand in key moments Build effective marketing plans to launch official NBA licensed products globally Work with teams in the EMEA & APAC regions to extend the partnership to global markets and bring new consumers to the Brand Partner with the Beats’ Sports Marketing team to create programs around key teams and key athletes Partner with the Beats’ Events Marketing team to develop and execute memorable brand experiences for players and fans Stay connected to the league and to identify new opportunities for collaboration and storytelling Manage the flow of communication with the league – including approvals of plans and creative work Stay hungry and curious – constantly bringing new insights, ideas and opportunities to the brand