The people here at Apple don’t just create products – they create the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries.
It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it.
We’re growing and urge you to apply. We believe the role would place you in a highly-energized environment with some of the most talented creative individuals in the industry where you would be inspired to share your years of experience along with providing extraordinary support for the team.
Beats 1 is looking for someone to develop and create a worldwide broadcast with leading musical artists and talent. Maintain internal and external relationships within the music industry and Apple. Assist the studio with technical needs. Consider all aspects within music discovery including labels, artists, and managers. Set up broadcast interviews with internal and external persons in line with release and news cycle.
- Experience of working in and operating broadcast studios in a live and pre-recorded environment.
- Experience of working with and coaching a wide range of talent.
- You are well versed in pop culture, music and are passionate about entertainment.
- A self-starter who is dedicated and demonstrates creative and critical thinking abilities.
- You should be able to handle multiple projects and thrive in a very dynamic environment.
- You show an ability to lead impactful programs independently under concurrent deadlines.
- You are results-oriented, upbeat and focused with a strong passion to learn and succeed.
- You are flexible and versatile in nature, able to take on challenges while maintaining and even keel and sense of humor.
- You have excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- You have an ability to see the big picture and ability to maneuver through a level of ambiguity
- Audio editing proficiency required (Logic Pro, Audition, ProTools)