Beatport is looking for a Marketing Director to join our team in Berlin.
We are looking for someone with demonstrated track record in senior product marketing roles over the past 10 years. Someone who has an in-depth understanding of the ever changing social media landscape, a strong aptitude for online video and a track record in email marketing. You will be responsible for the CRM, Marketing Communications, Social Media, Design and Curation departments at Beatport. If you are ready to lead, set the strategy and deliver these critical marketing initiatives we would like to speak with you. This role is directly reporting into the CPO.
This role is based in Berlin, Germany.
- Development and implementation of the Brand strategy
- Developing the marketing strategy for new and existing products
- Overseeing implementation of the Marketing Strategy
- Ensuring all marketing objectives are implemented by the CRM, Marketing Communications, Social Media, Curation and Design departments
- Work with the label management team on promoting content and the curation of the store
- Work with project management to co-ordinate work over multiple departments
- Work with BI to set up KPI’s for each of your departments
- Manage social media presence and direct programs to improve social media reputation and recognition
- Developing and delivering marketing and communications strategies for the organisation
- Developing influencer marketing program
- Undertake continuous analysis of competitive environment and consumer trends with BI department
Some of the Requirements
- 10+ years of marketing experience
- Good knowledge of the electronic music scene
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Marketing
- Proven track record of success in senior marketing roles
- Confident, driven and dynamic leader
- Entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to spot original branding opportunities