Beatport is looking for a Director, Creative Services to join our team in Berlin.
We are looking for someone with demonstrated track record in senior Creative Services and product marketing roles over the past 10 years.
Someone who has an in-depth experience selling and executing brand partnerships.
You should have strong aptitude for creative campaign planning.
You will be responsible for running the Creative Services division as well as Beatport internal Marketing Communications, Social Media and Design departments.
If you are ready to lead, set the strategy and deliver these critical marketing initiatives we would like to speak with you. This role is directly reporting into the CPO.
This role is based in Berlin, Germany.
- Development and implementation of the Brand strategy
- Developing the marketing strategy for new and existing products
- Overseeing implementation of the Marketing Strategy
- Ensuring all marketing objectives are implemented by the Marketing Communications, Social Media, and Design departments
- Work with the Digital marketing team to provide assets for their campaigns
- Work with the product team to deliver marketing strategies for their products
- Work with the label management team on promoting content and the curation of the store
- Work with project management to co-ordinate work over multiple departments
- Work with BI to set up KPI’s for each of your departments
- Manage social media presence and direct programs to improve social media reputation and recognition
- Developing and delivering marketing and communications strategies for the organisation
- Developing influencer marketing program
- Undertake continuous analysis of competitive environment and consumer trends with BI department
Some of the Requirements
- 10+ years of marketing experience
- Good knowledge of the electronic music scene
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Marketing
- Proven track record of success in senior marketing roles
- Confident, driven and dynamic leader
- Entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to spot original branding opportunities
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
LiveStyle strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.
- The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification.
- It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
- LiveStyle’s recruitment policies are designed to place the most highly qualified persons available in a timely and efficient manner.
- LiveStyle may pursue all avenues available, including promotion from within, employee referrals, outside advertising, employment agencies, Internet recruiting, job fairs, college recruiting and search firms.