Beatport is seeking a freelance Business Development Lead for its newly-formed creative agency, Beatport Creative Services.
The successful candidate will report directly to the Director of Creative Services. This will be up to 20 hours/weeks and is open as a remote role.
- Lead the business development efforts – emphasis on driving overall revenue in 2020 with a mix of sponsorship and project work.
- Lead the prospecting process through a combination of active outreach, consultant and agency relationships.
- Assist the new business pitch process for Beaport, with support from other disciplines as required.
- Provide oversight and direction of materials for each pitch, including presentations, written submissions, and cost proposals.
- Liaise with client and Beaport internal team to develop SOW and fee structure for each project.
- Transition oversight to account leadership & management for successful pitch efforts at the point of contract negotiations.
- Support the recurring request from prospective clients to “meet their team” during the pitch that will work on the business.
- Maintain active prospecting lists and working with Beatport’s CRM system
- Experience: 5+ years minimum experience in agency business development roles, and/or similar
- In-tune: with youth culture across Beatport’s passion points – music and technology
- Knowledgeable: of Beaport‘s channels, and of all active brands in the electronic music space and the campaigns and movements that are happening
- Collaborative: Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills. Ability to work independently and co-exist within a team setting.
- Leader: Oversee pitch process from outreach to conversion, guaranteeing the highest standard of work throughout
- Organized: You live by prioritization and organization. You’re a born multitasker who loves to take on a good challenge; especially on a tight deadline. You see the big picture, but your attention to detail is top-notch.
- Connected: Access to multiple brands and agencies to open doors and begin dialogs from the outset.
- Reliable: Working remotely requires a level of trust and we expect the utmost professionalism and reliability at all times.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Beatport strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job