Position: VP of A&R
Location: Los Angeles / Remote
Music Tech platform Beatclub founded by legendary producer Timbaland is looking for great A&R people.
Beatclub is the premiere platform for artists, producers, and songwriters to buy and sell beats, acappellas, demos, samples, and loops. We are seeking enthusiastic A&R people to focus on producers, songwriters, interact with labels, publishers, and music supervisors.
- 6+ years A&R music industry experience, preferably at a record label, music publisher, management company, music tech, or DSP.
- Well connected, relevant industry relationships.
- Knowledge of music, tech, music production.
- Knowledge of producer deals, publishing, royalties, PRO, etc.
- Review/Provide feedback on daily music submissions for Beatclub.
- Search for new artists, producers, and songwriters to join Beatclub.
- Bring A&R teams, management companies, publishers, music supervisors to Beatclub by working with the current creative team.
- Provide A&R services for projects Beatclub sends out to its subscribers such as TV/Film projects, artist projects, etc.
- Work closely with internal and external teams including labels, publishers, DSPs, etc.