Music Tech platform Beatclub is hiring again. Beatclub is the premiere platform for artists, producers and songwriters to buy, license or sell beats, acapellas, demos, samples and loops.
Founded by Timbaland, Beatclub is the premier global marketplace that connects the music creator community with record labels, music publishers, film & tv, brands, content creators and independent artists. Beatclub is also building powerful business tools, creating educational content, and sourcing industry opportunities to empower music creatives at every level.
A DAY IN THE LIFE:
- Technology plays a major role in our business operations. It does not, however, bridge all the gaps in our business.
- This is where your role as a Technical Business Process Analyst comes in. You will bridge the valley between business and technology.
- You will work directly with the Director of Operations, Chief Marketing Officer, Chief Technology Officer, Head of Business Development and the CEO.
- Your role is to capture communications in meetings, and ensure that our processes are held to task. The analysis, your work, is detailed information on the structures and elements of the business.
ROCKSTAR BEATCLUB CANDIDATES WILL:
- Have the ability to understand (and learn) each step of the end to end process, the roles and responsibilities of each participant in the process and the strengths and weaknesses of the process.
- Are able to prepare and maintain training materials and documentation via Confluence.
- Have the ability to understand software and systems to support each of these steps — you grasp the software’s functionality and understanding of its limitations without having the in-depth expertise to develop software.
- Are able to confidently present to the business on technical matters and are able to translate technical terms into business terminology.
- Thrive in creating structural documents that demonstrate business flows.
- Carry out diagnostic flows to discover and examine the unknown factors which define a problem faced by the business.
- Draw relevant information and think critically with a perfect analytical approach.
- Have the ability to use minimal resources to obtain maximum results and the most efficient solutions.
- Have the ability to understand and analyze processes & workflows and thrive working cross functionally in a startup environment.
- You are intelligently curious and inspired.
IT WOULD BE MUSIC TO OUR EARS IF YOU ALSO HAD:
- 5+ years of work experience.
- Experience working with business development teams.
- Experience managing projects and small teams.
- Passionate and curious about the Music industry.
- Creative thinking.
WHY JOIN US?
Beatclub is a company made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business including producers, managers, A&R’s and more. Beatclub is disrupting the business. Consider a career at Beatclub and be a part of one of the companies changing the future of the music business today.
LOVE THIS JOB AND WANT TO APPLY?
Apply directly via [email protected]
Don’t be discouraged if you don’t hear from us right away. We’re taking our time to review all resumes, and to find the best people for Beatclub. Thanks for your interest in working for Beatclub. We love it here, and think you will too.
We are an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, familial status, military or veteran status, or any other legal recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances.