Position: Executive Assistant to Founder
Location: Los Angeles / Remote
Music Tech platform Beatclub founded by legendary producer Timbaland is looking for more people.
Beatclub is the world’s premier digital global marketplace that connects the creative community with record labels, music publishers, gaming companies, licensing companies, artists and more.
Beatclub’s Web 3 innovation is in every part of its business, including smart contracts, Beatclub’s Wallet, Beatclub NFTs, The Beatclub Coin, VIP Token-gated access and the music creator metaverse.
Beatclub is the brainchild of GRAMMY Award Winning super producer Timbaland.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred, 3+ years experience in an executive coordinator role.
- Experience interacting with senior leadership
- Demonstrable history of people management skills
- Excellent creative and problem-solving skills
- Excellent time management and planning skills
- A high level of initiative, self-direction, and accountability for actions
- Must be detail-oriented, organized, and can multitask
- Preferably some experience in music / tech
- Manage Founders schedule, organizing calendar / calls / meetings
- Work closely with Sr management and the creative team in all Beatclub Initiatives
Competitive salary, Medical, dental, vision, 401k plan, Flexible time off