Beatclub founded by Timbaland, is the premier platform for artists, producers, and songwriters to buy, license or sell beats, acapellas, demos, samples, and loops. Beatclub is a global marketplace that connects the music creator community with record labels, music publishers, film & tv, brands, content creators, and independent artists for placement opportunities. Beatclub is an all-in-one subscription offering powerful business tools, educational content, and industry opportunities to empower music creatives at every level.
We are disrupting the music industry through cutting-edge technology paired with strategic partnerships and exclusive opportunities. You will work with some of the most prominent stars in the industry and work in an environment free of undue process or red tape to achieve our goals.
- 6+ years A&R music industry experience, preferably at a record label, music publisher, management company, music tech, or DSP.
- Well connected, relevant industry relationships.
- Knowledge of producer deals, publishing, royalties, PRO, etc.
- Knowledge of music production and tech is a plus
- Ideally based in Los Angeles, New York, Atlanta or Miami
- Review/Provide feedback on daily music submissions for Beatclub.
- Search for new artists, producers, and songwriters to join Beatclub.
- Bring A&R teams, management companies, publishers, music supervisors to Beatclub by working with the current creative team.
- Provide A&R services for current Beatclub projects such as TV/Film, Artist, Brand, etc.
- Work closely with internal and external teams including labels, publishers, DSPs, etc.