Music Tech platform Beatclub is hiring again. Beatclub is the premiere platform for artists, producers and songwriters to buy, license or sell beats, acappellas, demos, samples and loops.
We are seeking a creative and enthusiastic Copywriter to join our awesome Marketing team! If you are creative, innovative and energetic, and if you love attracting people with your writing, we want you on our team!
Rockstar Beatclub candidates will:
- Utilize a variety of writing styles appropriate for our company
- Adhere to our policies and procedures
- Follow our brand guide
- Execute content projects as assigned
- Publish content on web pages
- Give insights on the content performance
- Collaborate with multidisciplinary team of creative directors, freelance writers, editors, and publishers
- Collaborate with graphic designers and create visually attractive pieces of content
- Review and suggest improvements for the content written by other writers
It would be music to our ears if you also had:
- Outstanding writing skills
- Experience with proofreading
- Good time-management skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Critical-thinker and problem-solver
- Previous working experience as a copywriter for 5+ years
Why join us?
Beatclub is a company made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business including producers, managers, A&R’s and more.
Consider a career at Beatclub and be a part of one of the companies changing the future of the music business today.
Love this job and want to apply?
Click the “Apply” link or apply directly via [email protected]
Don’t be discouraged if you don’t hear from us right away. We’re taking our time to review all resumes, and to find the best people for Beatclub. Thanks for your interest in working for Beatclub. We love it here, and think you will too.
We are an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, familial status, military or veteran status, or any other legal recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances.
Contact: [email protected]