Music Tech platform Beatclub is hiring again. Beatclub the premiere platform for artists, producers and songwriters to buy and sell beats, acapellas, demos, samples and loops is looking to expand their A&R team globally. We are looking for A&R’s in London, Berlin, Seoul, Mexico City, Toronto and Mumbai.
Each person must have A&R experience of 3+ years, ideally at a label, publishing company or management company.
Beatclub is seeking to expand their paid A&R team globally, to handle a variety of functions for our platform engaging with artists, labels, producers, songwriters, music publishers, music supervisors and gaming companies. You should be passionate about the music industry and have some previous experience working in a creative role at a record label, music publisher, management company or gaming company. You should be a self-starter, and adaptable to frequent change.
The core function of Beatclub’s A&R team is to support the platform’s subscribers, communicate with labels, producers, song writers, publishers and music supervisors. In addition to searching for artists, producers and song writers to join Beatclub, we also offer distribution, publishing admin, TV/Film sync opportunities and more to artists and creatives that join Beatclub. Our A&R team will oversee creative on all of Beatclub’s projects.
- Review Artist/Producer/Songwriter submissions
- Pitch new Artists/Producers/Songwriters to the team based on your research findings
- Assist with weekly research reports focused on current charts, trends etc.
- Building databases for A&R Research
- A&R music industry experience, preferably at a record label, music publisher, management company or gaming company.
- Knowledge of music, tech, music production
- Knowledge of producer deals, publishing, royalties, PRO etc.
Contact: [email protected]