Music Tech platform Beatclub is hiring again. Beatclub the premiere platform for artists, producers and songwriters to buy and sell beats, acappellas, demos, samples and loops is seeking an enthusiastic entry level paid A&R intern to focus on producers, songwriters and artist with some interaction with labels, publishers and music supervisors.
This person must have A&R experience at a label, publishing company, management company or DSP’s.
Beatclub is seeking a paid A&R intern to handle a variety of functions for our platform engaging with artists, label A&R’s, producers, songwriters, music publishers, music supervisors and gaming companies. You should be passionate about the music industry and have some previous experience working in a creative role at a record label, music publisher, management company or music streaming service. You should be a self-starter, and adaptable to frequent change. This position is based in Los Angeles and reports to the company’s SVP of A&R.
The core function of Beatclub’s A&R team is to support the platform’s subscribers, communicate with labels, DSP’s, publishers and music supervisors. In addition to searching for artists, producers and song writers to join Beatclub, we also offer distribution, publishing admin, TV/Film sync opportunities and more to artists and creatives that join Beatclub. Our A&R team will oversee creative on all of Beatclub’s projects.
- Responsible for assisting Head of A&R in all aspects
- Review Artist/Producer/Songwriter submissions
- Pitch new Artists/Producers/Songwriters to the team based on your research findings
- Assist with weekly research reports focused on current charts, trends etc.
- Building databases for A&R Research (Must be proficient in Excel)
- Assist with day-to-day administrative tasks to ensure A&R department runs smoothly
- A&R music industry experience, preferably at a record label, music publisher, management company, music tech or DSP
- Knowledge of music, tech, music production
- Knowledge of producer deals, publishing, royalties, PRO etc.
Contact: [email protected]