We are looking to hire an Account Manager with a background in the entertainment industry to join our fast-growing team in New York. Strong and demonstrable understanding of social media channels, tools and trends is required.
Be-Hookd is the leading entertainment digital agency working with a plethora of top 40 music artists, TV channels and digital gaming/social brands. As we are growing into new areas and with more clients being added to our roster each week, we are looking for an aspiring Account Manager to work across our client roster.
Want to work with a dedicated team of digital heroes and music lovers? Then this is a fantastic opportunity for a bright individual with exceptional creative skills and a good grasp of the world of social media to work on some of the most successful international artists, labels and brands.
Reports To: The Account Manager reports to General Manager, U.S.
- The Account Manager has at least 2-3 years of demonstrable experience within digital marketing.
- Overseeing small team on a number of accounts reporting to the Managing Director
- The Account Manager is responsible for a portfolio of clients or brands.
- The main responsibilities include weekly content plans and monthly strategy across multiple campaigns and also include community management and reporting.
- The Account Manager is required to develop digital strategy (weekly and monthly) based on digital trends, key metrics and best practices. The Account Executive is required to assess Social Media reach, engagement, ROI and growth and autonomously implement fan engagement campaigns for top-level clients.
- The work produced is delivered in form of content plans, conversation planners, strategy and pitch decks. Other required tasks are building TOV documents/ decks, sentiment reports, analytics reports and produce strategy decks for existing clients.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Taking direct responsibility in client-facing communication with feedback from account & creative director
- Overlook internal processes and help improve and maintain office systems
- Review work delivered by team members
- Head up internal meetings, such as Geek Sessions, EOW meetings
- Update internally and externally on client and company relevant news/events
- Deal with client requests autonomously with Managing Director across email and WhatsApp client conversation at all times.
Day to Day
- Schedule content plans to be posted on talent and brand socials for top-level clients
- Regular monthly client quality control across all of our clients’ pages
- Organize and/ or attend meetings and calls with sign-off from Managing Director present if they are set to discuss strategy
- Autonomously hold calls and meetings with clients (silver/bronze retainer)
- Attend client events, festivals to perform account content duties and build relationships with sign-off from Managing Director present if they are set to discuss strategy
- Provide Managing Director with regular updates on own and team’s work progress
- Strategize effective community management strategy for talent
- Control community management implementation from team
Monthly & Weekly Strategy
- Create weekly content plans for client approval, demonstrating creative ideas and strategy achieving ROI and delivering as per internal deadlines for top-level clients
- Oversee the weekly account assessment to a high standard
- Build a monthly conversation planner for talent including anniversaries, events, viral events, tentpole ideas and social highlights for top-level clients
- Create weekly creative content briefs based on your weekly content plan
- Create strategy decks self-initiated, i.e. bespoke pitching idea decks for clients, incl. all current & predicted social reach statistics.
- Aware of digital trends and tailor our clients’ strategy to fit these trends
- Create concise report overviews both weekly and monthly
- Interpret statistics of reach, engagement and other analytics based on performance and industry news correctly
- Create report decks self-initiated
- Assess social media reach, engagement, growth, and implement fan engagement campaigns.
Knowledge and essential skills
- High attention to detail and analytical thinking
- Excellent time management
- Excellent communication and copywriting skills
- Demonstrable experience with social media channels and tools
- Strong understanding of social media best practice
- Knowledgeable of latest developments in the digital space/ social media as well as music artists and genres
- Fluency in Spanish strongly preferred
- Design and editing skills (HMTL, photoshop) would be considered a plus
- Women and non-binary people encouraged to apply
You demonstrate our Be-Hookd values:
Rapid innovation + Excellent Execution
We are looking beyond the obvious
We are experimenting and stimulating creativity.
We encourage everyone to make bold decisions
Passion for beautiful work
Passion is at the heart of our company.
We are continuously moving forward, innovating, and improving.
We move fast to create beautiful work that resonates with the moment.
TEAMWORK – HIGHLY ALIGNED, LOOSELY COUPLED
We are accountable for our own results.
We want to make things better, to pursue excellence.
And do things in ways that further the goals of our company.
Job Type: Full-time
- Monday to Friday
- Digital Marketing: 2 years (Required)
Company’s Facebook page:
- Temporarily due to COVID-19