Baxter PR – Music Publicist
Baxter PR is a music and entertainment PR agency working with a variety of international stars, new artists and bands, venues and festivals across an array of genres.
We’re looking to recruit a full-time Music Publicist to join our team working on PR campaigns across print, online, radio and TV. The successful candidate will ideally have at least one years’ experience working at a music PR agency or record label
The role is full time at our office at RAK Studios in St John’s Wood in London.
Duties will include
- Oversee all day-to-day public relations efforts in order to generate coverage for our projects across print, online, radio and TV
- Develop long term strategies for our projects and generate creative storylines and angles that lead to successful media campaigns
- Develop and maintain relationships with all relevant media
- Collate and maintain an efficient database of media contacts and other relevant business contacts and keep up to date with new media outlets
- Regularly attend clients’ concerts and festivals