Babygrande Records, a premier independent record label celebrating its 20th year in business, is looking for its next project manager. In this position, you will interface directly with the company’s CEO, staff, recording artists and teams to meet milestones and drive projects to completion. Such projects include the release of singles, albums and EPs as well as music videos and digital content. The ideal candidate will have 5 years of relevant industry experience in a similar capacity and an unwavering passion for music and culture.
We are open to part-time / project-to-project arrangement discussions as well.
This role is remote and will report to executives in the US Eastern time zone.
- Interface with executives, staff members, product managers and creative personnel to reach project milestones and complete projects
- Oversee timelines for creative campaigns and project rollouts.
- Create digital one sheets and other marketing updates for distribution partners, DSPs, artist management and creative agencies.
- Develop social media strategy and digital advertising campaigns in tandem with executive staff and designers.
- Update web and social media platforms.
- Develop and maintain relationships with artists, producers, and other creative talent to forge relationships and partnerships for the label.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience at a record label or similar company in the music industry as a project manager.
- Self-starter with ability to meet deadlines and stay within budgets.
- Impeccable attention to detail.
- Perfect interpersonal communication skills, with an ability to interface with company executives as well as artists and management.
- Must have modern music industry relationships that add value to artists and the label.
- Knowledge of the music industry and desire to keep up with the latest trends.
- Understanding of culture as it pertains to certain genres (primarily Hip-Hop, Contemporary R&B and Electronic Music).
- Experience with digital distributor content management tools
- WordPress experience and general proficiency with technology
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, etc.)
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suites is a plus
- Ability to take direction and embrace constructive criticism
- Positive attitude and ability to work in a team environment.
- Bachelors or masters degrees highly preferred.
- Paid health insurance and vacations
Babygrande is an equal opportunity employer, committed to offering opportunity for all persons regardless of age, disability, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, creed or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.