Music Tech Start-Up Azaa is hiring. Azaa is an exclusive online music marketplace (and that’s all we can say for now). We are seeking an enthusiastic entry level paid A&R intern to focus on sorting submissions.
This person must have A&R experience at a label, publishing company, management company or DSPs.
Azaa is seeking a paid A&R intern to handle a variety of functions for our platform, primarily sorting and handling all song submissions. We are looking for someone who wants to build and grow with us long-term. If being apart of a music start-up excites you, then this is job is for you.
You should be passionate about the music industry and have some previous experience working in a creative role at a record label, music publisher, management company or music streaming service. You should be a self-starter, and adaptable to frequent change as we are in the beginning stages.
- Responsible for assisting Head of A&R in all aspects
- Review Artist/Producer/Songwriter submissions
- Assist with weekly research reports focused on current charts, trends etc.
- Building databases for A&R Research (Must be proficient in Excel)
- Assist with day-to-day administrative tasks to ensure A&R department runs smoothly
- A&R music industry experience, preferably at a record label, music publisher, management company, music tech or DSP
- Knowledge of music, tech, music production
- Knowledge of producer deals, publishing, royalties, PRO etc.
Contact: [email protected]