Axtone Records is the label of Swedish DJ/Producer Axwell.
Started in 2005, we sign and release music from all across the globe.
As well as a label, we are a publishing and management company, looking after artists and writers such as D.O.D, Shapov, Ralph Felix and Klahr.
We are searching for a passionate and proactive intern to assist in all parts of the business for a minimum of 3 months from January.
The role is paid and will give valuable experience in the music business.
You will be responsible for assisting across all aspects of day-to-day label and artist management, gaining an invaluable insight into an independent modern music company.
You will be tasked with research projects, release campaign updates, data management and analysis, as well as involvement in all key label team meetings.
There will be opportunity to learn and contribute to everything from A&R and events management to label marketing campaigns.
- A passion for electronic music.
- An in depth knowledge of key DJs, record labels and promoters in the electronic music space.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Up to do date with the latest social media trends, companies and applications.
- Proficient in the Microsoft office suite, along with Google documents and spreadsheets.
- Knowledge of Ableton/Logic, Adobe Photoshop and film editing software is preferred but not essential.
- A can-do and proactive attitude, ability to independently find solutions to challenges.
- Flexible approach to working hours.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Must provide own laptop/computer
HOW TO APPLY
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org, subject ‘Axtone Internship’, with a cover letter and CV.
NB – This is a paid internship, salary on application.
All applicants must have the right to live and work in the United Kingdom.
Unfortunately we are unable to sponsor non-EU citizens for this position