The Release Management department at AWAL are looking for a Manager to come and join their team for a 6 month period. In this role, you’ll be working closely with the Director, Release Management, Stock Control & the Senior Release Manager. The team are working hybrid with 2-3 days in the office and 2-3 from home/remote.
What you’ll do:
- Release plan, build and deliver all digital & physical formats into supply chains for a roster of AWAL Recordings Clients
- Communicate relevant audio, artwork, label copy specifications & timelines to AWAL Recordings clients & Marketing teams
- Gather assets from client & collate, manage and store metadata to an excellent standard
- Build digital products (audio, video, video claims) from end to end and deliver into the Operations team
- Coordinate production of physical formats from concept, capacity planning, approvals, manufacture and shipment to distribution
- Input all relevant data and assets into AWAL’s internal release management systems
- Release schedule maintenance
- Register data with third party organisations for charts & neighbouring rights
- Contribute to team process guides & attend regular team meetings
Who you are:
- 3-5 years prior experience working in a supply chain or release management role, or other relevant experience within the music industry
- A ‘can-do’ attitude & cheerful demeanour
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively internally and across the business and with external clients and suppliers as required
- Able to work under pressure and to time constraints
- Proactive self-starter able to manage own workload and support busy department
- Obsessive attention to detail and good understanding of metadata and assets
- Good working understanding of digital music supply chain and services
- Numerate and IT literate
As an active part of a culturally and socially diverse society, Sony Music’s aim is that our workforce is diverse and inclusive. Sony Music is an equal opportunity employer and supports workforce diversity.
We employ, retain, promote and otherwise treat all employees and job applicants according to their merit, qualifications, competence and talent. We apply this policy without regard to any individual’s sex, race, religion, origin, age, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition or disability.