At AWAL, we work with an epic roster of emerging talent and more established artists & labels from all over the world. We aim to remove all barriers between artists and the A&R teams or store editors that help them take their business to the next level within the AWAL ecosystem.
This position is based in the growing team in London. You’ll be passionate about delivering the latest music industry best practice advice to these developing artists and labels. You’ll be supporting them delivering their releases into the AWAL system and in some instances supporting some of the more developed projects alongside the wider AWAL team. You’ll likely be somewhere between digital music geek and artist manager with wonderful written communication skills as we support so many artists with so many varied challenges. We’re a diverse team so please do apply if this description sounds like you.
What you’ll do:
- Serve as the first point of contact for the AWAL Core members on their individual campaigns and release set up
- Help artists using the in-house AWAL tools like our Uploader, the Analytics tools and the AWAL app
- Support the artists and labels with the quality control process for their new releases
- Answer questions coming in from the artists on the day to day running of their business
Who you are:
- Knowledge of the digital music industry, with prior experience using digital services, distributors and marketing platforms
- Experience using Zendesk or other ticketing systems will be a real benefit
- Excellent customer support and client facing skills
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- It’s important to be organised and methodical with the ability to manage a large workload in an exciting environment with a fast-growing roster of clients
- Genuine love for music!
As an active part of a culturally and socially diverse society, Sony Music’s aim is that our workforce is diverse and inclusive. Sony Music is an equal opportunity employer and supports workforce diversity.
We employ, retain, promote and otherwise treat all employees and job applicants according to their merit, qualifications, competence and talent. We apply this policy without regard to any individual’s sex, race, religion, origin, age, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition or disability.
Please note that applicants must be at least 18 years of age.