As Marketing Assistant at AWAL, you will work closely with the US marketing team to help support the set up, execution and delivery of industry leading, innovative marketing campaigns. You will work closely with the team to provide planning support, project management, and assist in overseeing global marketing campaigns.
Additional responsibilities will include administrative support, asset management, release scheduling, weekly reporting, invoice processing and creation of marketing materials. You will manage cross communication with commerce, promotion, audience development, synch, brand partnership and publicity teams. You are a self-motivated strategic thinker; detail oriented and organized with the proven ability to multitask who has a desire to grow into a marketing role within the music industry.
AWAL has revolutionized the recording business by putting the creator at the center of everything we do and transforming the way artists release music. Whether an artist is looking for the best digital distribution or a comprehensive global campaign, AWAL has become the partner of choice for innovative artists at all stages of their careers. This has created a high-quality path for artists to achieve success while maintaining ownership of their masters. The leading artists who have already chosen AWAL include Lauv, FINNEAS, Dayglow, JVKE, Gus Dapperton, girl in red, Cold War Kids, Little Simz, khai dreams, and many more.
AWAL is currently over 150 people based across 10 offices and we’re continuing to grow. That’s where you come in. If you feel like the fast-paced, rewarding environment of our rapidly growing company is for you – share your story! Apply today and tell us why you are the best addition to our successful team.
WHAT DOES A MARKETING ASSISTANT AT AWAL DO?
- Support the US Artist Marketing team in all areas
- Create and send weekly marketing reports, one sheets and sales sheets
- Manage artist assets and coordinate release schedule
- Attend team and artist meetings and circulate meeting notes
- Liaise with other departments at AWAL on Artist Marketing campaigns
- Oversee US touring guest lists and ticket buys
- Provide administrative support to the co-heads of Artist Marketing
- Additional department support including team meeting coordination and greeting visitors.
WHAT SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Experience in an entertainment role or internship
- Previous experience at a record label, management company or agency
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Familiarity with Music Connect, Mediabase, Chartmetric and other industry information systems
- Design experience using Adobe Photoshop and/or Illustrator
AWAL is an equal opportunity employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, or veteran status, or any other status or characteristic protected by law.