AWAL is looking for a confident, personable and passionate International Product Manager. Based out of our London office and reporting to the Senior International Marketing Director, the role will involve working with AWAL’s Recordings artists as well as our global marketing team, distribution partners and licensees to plan to build and deliver successful and innovative multi territory campaigns.
This is an exciting time to be joining AWAL, and to be successful in the role, we need a confident, quick learner who is not afraid of asking questions but also great at taking control of situations as well as building long lasting relationships with our international partners, artists and managers.
WHAT WOULD YOU DO AS AN INTERNATIONAL PRODUCT MANAGER AT AWAL?
- You build and manage multi-territory marketing campaigns for a roster of AWAL Recordings artists as well as working in partnership managers and artists to collaboratively build the international strategy approaching each artist campaign demonstrating innovation and pushing boundaries
- You work collaboratively across teams to generate and deliver digital and fan led activations with the our Audience
- Development team, building out strategies for key DSP partners around the world with our Global Digital Partnership teams as well as with Production to ensure any physical product, local versions or adaptations are delivered to our global partners
- You foster and nurture key relationships with colleagues, managers, artists, external hires and teams around the world, understanding and respecting cultural differences
- You will also set up and execute promotional campaigns and schedules, and negotiate deals with external hires around the world
- You are also working with AWAL’s tools and 3rd party data platforms on a daily basis using data to look for opportunities at a local level
WHAT SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Previous relevant experience in the music business with a clear understanding of how to build marketing and digital campaigns
- A track-record of working closely with artists and managers demonstrating strong relationship management skills at all levels
- You are proactive and can demonstrate the ability to get things done
- You’re an innovator, always looking for ways to make things better that could work more efficiently
- You are also highly organised, and someone who thrives in a complex, fast-paced and pressurised environment
- You also have experience analysing and spotting trends from large volumes of data to inform decisions
Applicants must be eligible to work in the United Kingdom. AWAL is an equal opportunity employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, or any other status or characteristic protected by law.