AWAL serves a growing roster of emerging talent and already established independent artists from all over the world.
As the AWAL community continues to grow, we’re looking for someone to help support these labels and artists.
We’re very passionate about music of course and working knowledge of the industry is crucial. You also need to have exceptional communication skills, be savvy with ticketing systems and have customer support experience.
The role is based in our London office which is the hub for the AWAL global platform. Here we have a great team of people all working hard to deliver the very latest music industry best practise advice and launching more great tools to help our clients build a successful business in music.
You have to be a quick learner and have a genuine interest in learning the ins and outs of the digital music industry.
We need you to take real pride in what you do and have great interpersonal skills and ability to cope with a high-pressure/fast-paced environment but remain optimistic & persistent to make things happen.
Working at Kobalt, you will help build the music services company of tomorrow, to empower creators in today’s complex and change the music landscape – ideal for someone with an incredible drive, enthusiasm & passion for music!
What would you do as a Community Support Associate?
- Be the first point of contact for the wide roster of clients getting in touch on day to day issues when setting up their releases and running their campaigns
- Support our clients using the various tools we’ve developed to help make sense of their business and schedule their campaigns, using a support ticketing system, FAQs and informative blog posts
- Supporting our Clients to ensure they’re kept up to date with latest music industry best practises
You will ideally have
- A tech-savvy mind-set having previously worked with ticketing systems (as that’s how we stay connected with the client base)
- Strong customer support skills, particularly written communication, are necessary as well as verbal communication skills, highly proficient spoken and written English
- Professional experience working in the digital music industry with hands-on experience of using digital services and platforms
- Genuine love for music and an understanding how passionate our clients are about their projects and what makes musicians ‘tick’
- Strong organisational skills to manage your workload in an exciting environment with a fast-growing roster of clients and can carefully plan and structure your work load but be flexible as priorities frequently change