We are looking for an Assistant to join the AWAL Global Commercial Partnerships team in London.
The role is responsible for the administrative & operational tasks within the Global Commercial Partnerships team (GCP), the team responsible for working with global digital service providers such as Spotify, Apple Music and YouTube.
With streaming and analytics being the forefront of the current music industry, this is a unique opportunity to work in a fast-paced, exciting environment at a future-facing music company.
WHAT DOES AN ASSISTANT, GLOBAL COMMERCIAL PARTNERSHIPS DO?
- Supporting the GCP team with general admin support such as generating and sending weekly reports on the status of artist campaigns including playlist and on-platform profile, marketing results as well as analysing performance of releases using AWAL’s analytics tools and other dashboards such as Chartmetric, SpotOn, SuperFri etc.
- Assisting our Global Commercial Partnerships Managers with pitch information and metadata as well as processing pitching information across the AWAL roster to all DSPs
- Assist in defining and delivering global partnerships, streaming and playlisting strategies as well as the creation of bespoke and collective outreach for artists across the AWAL roster, with a focus on long form content for priority AWAL artists
- Create weekly mailers for priority AWAL releases at both label and genre level and support with direct pitching to a range of DSPs around the world
- Development of new reporting and analysis at both artist and release level and taking notes in team meetings and other general office admin
WHAT SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Administrative or analytical experience working in the music industry or in a similar role with understanding or operational knowledge of analytical platforms, digital service providers and their delivery processes
- Verbal, written, and communication skills with the ability to adapt communication to audience
- Can demonstrate strong attention to detail as well as and proactiveness with excellent time management skills and ability to adapt to changing priorities in a high-pressure environment
WHAT MEMBERS OF THE TEAM SAY
“What I like about working for AWAL is how truly collaborative everyone is. Ideas are always encouraged, whether it is your area of expertise or not! My colleagues are constantly striving to be better, which inspires me to want to be the best at what I do.”
– Hannah Beeching, Global Commercial Partnerships Manager
WHY CHOOSE US?
At AWAL we’ve prioritized creators since we first started. Our music services and the technology we’ve built helps make the industry more fair andv rewarding for artists. AWAL is the partner of choice for innovative artists at all stages of their careers as we transform the way music is released by creating a high-quality path for artists to remain outside of the traditional label system while maintaining ownership of their masters. Leading artists who have already chosen AWAL includes Lauv, Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds, Tom Misch, Jungle, Gabrielle Aplin, Kim Petras, Little Simz, FINNEAS, The Wombats, Bruno Major, You Me At Six and girl in red.
We thrive on creativity and are committed to championing diversity. We’re dedicated to inclusiveness and provide all the resources and benefits you need to grow your career and reach your potential. We offer competitive compensation packages, professional development opportunities, and an entrepreneurial culture that makes working here not just fun, but also rewarding.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the United Kingdom. Kobalt is an equal opportunity employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, or any other status or characteristic protected by law.