Aviator-Management is an independent and international multi-channel network focused on the worldwide marketing of music content on audio-visual platforms.
We work directly with various UK & US artists and / or their managements and embrace an “Artist First“ culture.
Aviator’s artist roster includes James Taylor, Scorpions, Live Aid, Apocalyptica, Papa Roach, Mark Knopfler, King Crimson, Cher, Tame Impala and many more.
More info at: www.aviator-management.com
To strengthen our ever-growing team in Hamburg, Germany we are looking forward to welcoming a new:
YouTube Content and Channel Manager (m/f)
(In Hamburg or remote working from surrounding area)
- You are responsible for administering all aspects of rights management in our YouTube CMS.
- You conduct research on YouTube and in YouTube’s CMS.
- You research, identify and claim our content.
- You create audio and audio-visual fingerprints for YouTube’s Content ID.
- You research and manage our metadata.
- You independently process claims and rights requests.
- You work closely with your colleagues from all the content and product management teams as well as admin and all other internal interfaces.
- You are a pro-active team player, flexible, able to work under pressure.
- You are communicative and can adapt very well to different situations.
- You work in a structured manner and have excellent time management skills (prioritising and meeting deadlines).
- You have a sound knowledge of the YouTube platform.
- You already have experience in channel management and good knowledge of the YouTube CMS.
- You have excellent skills in both English and German or are a native speaker.
- Ideally, you have a basic knowledge of music rights.
- You are already certified in YouTube Music, content monetisation and content ownership (can also be acquired through us).
- You have experience with Mac OS X and good knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word). Ideally, you also have experience with common audio and video software (e.g. Logic or Adobe Premiere).
We look forward to receiving your application, including possible start date as well as your salary expectations: [email protected]