Aviator-Management is an independent and international multi-channel network focused on the worldwide marketing of music content on audio-visual platforms. We work directly with many UK, US and other international artists and / or their managements and embrace an “Artist First“ culture.
Aviator’s artist roster includes James Taylor, Scorpions, Live Aid, Apocalyptica, Papa Roach, Mark Knopfler, King Crimson, Cher and many more.
Aviator-Management additionally works with a large network of major broadcasters such as BBC, ITV, ZDF and many more.
More info at: https://www.aviator-management.com
To strengthen our growing team in Hamburg, Germany we are looking forward to welcoming a new:
Product Manager YouTube (m/f/d).
Based in our offices in Hamburg or Berlin – part time, remote working possible.
- You are responsible for taking care of our international artists and their presence on YouTube
- You take over the management of their YouTube channels as well as administering all user uploads.
- You develop strategies & concepts for content marketing.
- You are responsible for the entire content marketing process (videos, photos, artwork, social media).
- You are a supportive and competent contact person for the artists, their management as well as for our cooperation and media partners.
- You work closely within the product management team, with administration and all other internal departments.
- You already have at least 2 years experience with the YouTube content management system.
- You have a broad knowledge of repertoire and are open to all genres of music.
- You are an innovative problem solver and know how to manage creative processes.
- You have a keen analytical mind and are able to recognise and understand complex processes and connections.
- You work in a structured manner and have excellent time management skills (prioritising and meeting deadlines).
- You are communicative and can adapt very well to different situations.
- You have a confident manner in dealing with artists, management and media partners.
- You are a proactive team player, flexible and able to work under pressure in a fast-moving, demanding environment.
- You have excellent skills in both English and German or are a native speaker.
- You have experience with Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Premiere, DaVinci and Mac OS X as well as good knowledge of MS tools (ie. Teams, Word & Excel) as well as Google productivity tools (Sheets, Docs, Slides etc.)
We look forward to receiving your application, including possible start date as well as your salary expectations: firstname.lastname@example.org