Aviator-Management is an independent and international multi-channel network focused on the worldwide marketing of music content on audio-visual platforms.
We work directly with various UK & US artists and / or their managements and embrace an “Artist First“ culture.
Aviator’s artist roster includes James Taylor, Scorpions, Live Aid, Apocalyptica, Papa Roach, Mark Knopfler, King Crimson, Cher, Tame Impala and many more.
More info at: www.aviator-management.com
To strengthen our ever-growing team in Hamburg, Germany we are looking forward to welcoming a new:
Product Manager YouTube (m/f)
(In Hamburg or remote working from surrounding area)
- You are responsible for taking care of our international artists and their presence on YouTube.
- You take over the management of their YouTube channels as well as administering all user uploads.
- You develop strategies & concepts for content marketing.
- You are responsible for the entire content marketing process (videos, photos, artwork, social media).
- You are a supportive and competent contact person for the artists, their management as well as for our for cooperation and media partners.
- You work closely within the product manager team, with the administration and all other internal departments.
- You already have experience with the YouTube content management system.
- You have a broad knowledge of repertoire and are open to all genres of music.
- You are an innovative problem solver and know how to manage creative processes.
- You have a very strong analytical mind and are able to recognise and understand complex processes and connections.
- You work in a structured manner and have excellent time management skills (prioritising and meeting deadlines).
- You are communicative and can adapt very well to different situations.
- You have a confident manner in dealing with artists, management and media partners.
- You are a proactive team player, flexible and able to work under pressure.
- You have excellent skills in both English and German or are a native speaker.
- You have experience with Adobe Photoshop and Mac OS X as well as good knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word).
We look forward to receiving your application, including possible start date as well as your salary expectations: [email protected]