Aviator-Management is an independent music catalogue marketing company with a focus on audio-visual platforms. Our services include extensive archive research, in-house production of premium audio-visual products and the administration of music rights across multiple platforms. As an official YouTube partner we are at the forefront of professional OAC management and CMS rights management.
We work directly with numerous major UK, US and other international artists and/ or their representatives and embrace an “Artist First“ culture.
Aviator’s roster includes world-famous artists such as James Taylor, Tom Jones, Scorpions, Apocalyptica, Papa Roach, Mark Knopfler, Deep Purple, Cher, Tame Impala, No Doubt and King Crimson as well as the iconic charity archives Live Aid/ Live 8 and The Prince’s Trust.
Aviator-Management additionally works with a large network of major broadcasters such as BBC, ITV and ZDF as well as renowned music festivals such as ‘Night Of The Proms’.
More info at: https://www.aviator-management.com
We are looking for a
Product Manager YouTube (m/f/d) to support our growing team in our new Berlin office.
Your tasks will be covering two main areas:
Channel Management (Front End)
- You will be managing channel releases and YouTube events with artists in your roster
- You will create comprehensive release strategies for each of your artist’s channels, liaising directly with the artists themselves and/or their representatives
- You will be researching and sourcing audio-visual content from renowned TV archives, festival archives and other sources
- You will be working closely with our internal production team to create high-quality premium content for your artists’ channels
- You will liaise with your artists’ social media teams to ensure maximum engagement on channel releases
Rights Management (Back End)
- You will conduct extensive rights research and create documentation for your artists’ entire catalogue
- You will be responsible for the administration of rights management aspects within our YouTube CMS
- You will create audio and audiovisual fingerprints for YouTube’s Content ID system
- You will research and administer metadata
- You will be processing claims independently and clarifying rights/ ownership issues
- You are a team player, you are flexible, reliable, and proactive
- You are a strong communicator and problem solver
- You work efficiently and have excellent time management skills (prioritization of tasks and sticking to deadlines is crucial)
- You understand how YouTube works as a platform
- You have experience in channel management as well as the YouTube CMS
- You have excellent English language skills or are a native speaker
- You have a basic understanding of music rights
- Ideally, you are certified in YouTube Music, YouTube Asset Monetization and YouTube Content Ownership (the certifications can be completed via Aviator)
- You are an experienced user of Mac OS X and you have good MS Office skills (Excel, Word)
- Experience with DAWs, video editing software and photo editing software is a plus (e.g. Logic, Adobe Premiere, Photoshop)
We are looking forward to your application. Please provide your earliest possible start date and your salary expectation.
Send your application to: email@example.com