Job Title: Executive Assistant to CEO
The ideal candidate for the Executive Assistant to CEO position is a dedicated young individual with 1+ years of relevant experience as an assistant / coordinator for an executive in the music industry. The primary role of this position is to assist the CEO with administrative tasks, communication, and general streamlining of business operations. Individuals best suited for this role are highly organized, detail oriented, and have strong communication skills.
- Maintain CEO’s calendar for appointments, calls, meetings, external visitors, etc.
- Coordinate travel arrangements including flight booking, driver / car booking, hotel / accommodations, etc.
- Manage the schedule of and oversee recurring internal meetings
- Collaborate with internal departments to streamline communication
- Liaise with accounting department to track CEO’s expenses
- Take minutes at necessary meetings and communicate essential information to all relevant parties
- Provide hospitality to external partners and VIP visitors
- Additional administrative tasks
- 1+ years of assistant / coordinator experience under an industry executive
- Fundamental understanding of Google Suite, Slack, Zoom, etc. preferred
- Self-motivated team player
- Highly organized and efficient
- Diligent, proactive & resourceful
- Passion for music and the creative process
- Strong attention to detail
- Professional work ethic
- Works autonomously
- Conversational Japanese is a plus