Autolemy.com is seeking an experienced Music Marketing Manager to join the owner as the lead for developing and supporting initiatives with Press, Radio, Marketing, Promotions and Releasing strategies.
The ideal candidate for this role will work 1-5 days per month initially to develop and execute creative and innovative marketing strategies and campaigns for an up and coming album release. This is going to require working with the owner from the ground up, where your experience will be the key to success. The project is just in the initial stages where demo’s for the album have been created and an accompanying book manuscript has been written. A preview for some of the demos can be heard at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0NQHRYTa9k4
The candidate must have a strong understanding of radio, physical product release, streaming, digital, creative and content strategy, data and analytics, and have a strong sense of musical priorities in the respective market. You will also need to have relationships within the industry, where securing support and participation in campaigns is a must. The ideal candidate is someone with a passion for marketing, the music industry, and seeing a project through to completion.
It would be an added benefit if you have publishing (music or book) experience also.
- Conceiving, implementing, and overseeing all marketing plans and strategies for record releases tailored to the specific needs of the owner from start to finish.
- Finding, creating and maintaining strong relationships with representatives across Product Development, Press, Radio and DSPs.
- Conceiving, Set-up, curating, and monitoring all social media posts and activations on Autolemy/AuRecordings Facebook, Twitter, Instagram.
- Assisting with managing and organising showcases, promotions, events, product presentations in the market.
- 3-5 years experience in the music industry.
- English Language proficiency is essential.
- Strong understanding of how the music industry operates, with solid existing relationships across Digital, Radio, Press, Social Media, Physical Products and other platforms.
- Creative, innovative, strategic outlook on marketing tactics and channels with ability to generate new marketing ideas.
- Comprehensive knowledge of digital marketing and social networks, including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LINE, TikTok, and all relevant and various local and/or up and coming social media channels.
- Understanding and interest in physical product development, live streaming and other digital performance trends and opportunities.
- Ability to take lead and direction while working autonomously.
Please ensure you apply using the email address provided and attach your CV, along with a covering letter stating your salary expectations.