AudioSalad is an unparalleled metadata and media asset management, digital delivery, and distribution platform for record labels, rights holders, and artists.
Our clients include 300 Entertainment, Mad Decent, ATO Records, NBCUniversal, Foundation Media, Compass Records, and many more.
This role offers a unique opportunity to join a fast-growing team, working with some of the most well-respected and innovative companies in the music industry. The Content Operations Manager will be a key part of our support and supply chain management teams, establishing efficient practices for content ingestion/delivery and communication with clients and DSPs.
- Work closely with clients to communicate priorities and ensure timely delivery of frontline and catalog releases.
- Manage catalog onboarding process with new clients for efficient ingestion in accordance with latest metadata standards.
- Provide hands-on training for new AudioSalad users and assist with ongoing client support priorities.
- Develop internal processes to improve client experience and relations.
- Coordinate with DSPs and key partners to establish direct integrations for clients.
- Optimize and maintain existing delivery integrations with DSPs and utility partners.
- Review content/metadata standards and quality assurance with DSPs in order to maintain strong provider ratings.
- 3+ years in the music industry, preferably with a distributor or digital delivery platform.
- Adaptive problem-solver and critical thinker, with excellent communication and organization skills.
- Self-sufficient and able to work independently, while effectively communicating progress with clients and colleagues.
- Familiarity with iTunes Connect, YouTube Creator Studio, and other content management systems.
- Familiarity with DDEX ERN and other metadata standards for sound recordings.
- Strong knowledge of DSP style guides and preferred partner program requirements.
- Proficient with macOS.
- Bilingual, preferably Spanish speaking.
- YouTube Certified in Asset Monetization, Content Ownership, and YouTube Music.
- Prior experience using AudioSalad or other digital delivery platforms.
- Understanding of the Merlin Network members and licenses.
- Existing network of contacts at labels and DSPs.
- Experience using Excel and Google Sheets.
- Experience using FreshDesk, Trello, Asana, and/or other project management and customer support tools.
To apply, please send your CV and why you are interested in this role to career[email protected].