Location: Los Angeles, CA
Salary Range: $45,000 to $50,000 annually
AudioSalad is looking for a Content Operations Coordinator to join our team remotely in Los Angeles that will be a key part of our client support team, establishing efficient practices for content ingestion/delivery and communication with artists, labels, and DSPs.
What You Will Be Doing
- Work closely with clients to communicate priorities and ensure timely delivery of frontline and catalog releases.
- Assist with ingestion and delivery of large catalogs of music.
- Maintain content/metadata standards and quality assurance with DSPs.
- Provide hands-on training for new AudioSalad users and assist with ongoing client support priorities.
- Develop internal processes to improve client experience and relations.
What Makes You Qualified
- BS/BA or equivalent experience
- Adaptive problem-solver and critical thinker, with strong attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work with large volumes of data and ensure accuracy of work
- Self-sufficient and able to work independently, while balancing multiple projects and deadlines
- Proficient with macOS, Microsoft Excel, and Google Sheets
- Passion for music and technology
What’s Music to Our Ear?
- Bilingual, preferably Spanish speaking
- Experience using iTunes Connect, YouTube Creator Studio, and other content management systems
- Detailed understanding of DSP style guides and preferred partner program requirements
- Familiarity with DDEX ERN and other metadata standards for sound recordings
- Existing network of contacts at labels and DSPs
AudioSalad is an unparalleled metadata and media asset management, digital delivery, and distribution platform for record labels, rights holders, and artists. Our clients include 300 Entertainment, Secretly Distribution, Mad Decent, ATO Records, NBCUniversal, Foundation Media, Stones Throw Records, and many more.
Link to Apply: https://bit.ly/441ELCS