AUDIO NETWORK IS A GLOBAL MUSIC COMPANY CREATING ORIGINAL, HIGH-QUALITY MUSIC FOR USE IN TV, FILM AND ADVERTISING AND FOR USER-GENERATED CONTENT ACROSS DIGITAL AND SOCIAL PLATFORMS.
WITH A ROSTER OF OVER 1,000 ARTISTS AND A CATALOGUE OF +175,000 TRACKS ACROSS EVERY CONCEIVABLE GENRE – WE’RE HELPING OUR CUSTOMERS FIND THE PERFECT TRACK TO TELL THEIR STORY.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
An experienced social media manager or a junior social media manager looking to take a step up in their career. A clear understanding of the social media landscape is essential. You should have knowledge and experience of managing all social platforms – Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn & YouTube (TikTok a bonus) – from an Organic perspective. Experience of paid social media is highly desirable, specifically Facebook and/or YouTube.
This role sits within the Content & Digital Marketing function, managing all of Audio Network’s social channels. Reporting directly into the Senior Manager of Content & Digital Marketing, the role is a mixture of strategy, ideation and briefing. Scheduling, posting and reporting on all channels on a weekly and monthly basis, we’re looking for someone who really “speaks the language” of social media and is just as good at composing quick one-liners for Twitter as they are at briefing in more tailored and involved content for Instagram.
- 1 – 2 years experience managing all major social media channels
- 1 year+ experience of Business Manager and/or YouTube advertising is a big bonus
- Experience using a scheduling, reporting and social listening tool such as Hootsuite, Publer, Later, Buffer etc.
- Experience managing both your own and the social media channels’ schedules
- Strategic as well as creative thinker – not afraid to offer new ideas and take calculated risks on new content
- Trend spotter – both within the industry as a whole (what’s new to the algorithm, what memes are every where) and within our own data (what types of posts are getting the most engagement, what content isn’t working)
- Competitive salary
- Discretionary bonus
- Private Health
BE YOUR ORIGINAL SELF
OUR COMMITMENT TO DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION
At Audio Network, and across eOne and Hasbro, we not only celebrate originality – it’s a key part of our business. We strongly believe that to create the best entertainment content for everyone, we need diverse teams, telling diverse stories. We’re committed to building these teams– and we know our work here is never done. We‘re always striving to ensure everyone feels empowered to bring their whole, unique selves to work each day. Each Audio Networker is unique – but they are all treated the same: with dignity, respect, compassion, and equality.
eOne is committed to equality of opportunity in all aspects of employment. We are committed to making all employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, or any other legally protected status. If you are contacted for a job opportunity, please advise us of any accommodation needed to ensure you have access to a fair and equitable process.