AUDIO NETWORK IS A GLOBAL MUSIC COMPANY CREATING ORIGINAL, HIGH-QUALITY MUSIC FOR USE IN TV, FILM AND ADVERTISING AND FOR USER-GENERATED CONTENT ACROSS DIGITAL AND SOCIAL PLATFORMS.
WITH A ROSTER OF OVER 1,000 ARTISTS AND A CATALOGUE OF +200,000 TRACKS ACROSS EVERY CONCEIVABLE GENRE – WE’RE HELPING OUR CUSTOMERS FIND THE PERFECT TRACK TO TELL THEIR STORY.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
You’ll be part of the Audio Network family, but specifically part of a UK Sales team. A bunch of music geeks (artists, DJs, producers etc) the team are pretty progressive in their approach to what we do, and we all look out for each other. Based in our awesome Hatton Garden office in London and on a hybrid working pattern. You’ll also spend your time between here, visiting clients along with various trips abroad
- As a Music Consultant, you’ll participate and contribute in weekly and monthly team meetings, providing insight and guidance into how working hours are spent
- You’ll bring with you a deep understanding of advertising and its community in the UK
- Understanding how music helps to tell stories and support brand messaging is essential.
- A creative thinker, you’ll also be able to grasp data, using it to help guide how you work
- You’ll build new and nurture relationships with producers and creatives from indies and network agencies, ensuring they know where to go when they want a brilliant service, and phenomenal music
- You’ll get to know the catalogue, the artists, producers and composers we work with so that you’re able to pitch the right track to the advertising community every time. You’ll feedback to our music team letting them know any gaps in the catalogue – and any hot spots too! If you spot creative opportunity whether that be in terms of licensing or a marketing idea, you’ll have the initiative to jump on it and give it wings
- A minimum of 3 years’+ experience working in a sync position at a music a company, you need to know music, love advertising content and know your brands. Music moves you, you understand how and why it moves others, and you know how to find music for and communicate music to clients
- Solid client facing experience is something you’ll have bags of
- Presenting and networking are second nature to you; you know many people across the business
- You have existing relationships with clients across the advertising sector that you can call on
- You’re confident, can create compelling pitches, and communicate your ideas articulately
This summarises the main key responsibilities of your role but there may be other reasonable requests made and other responsibilities included from time to time
- Competitive salary
- Discretionary bonus
- Private Health
BE YOUR ORIGINAL SELF
OUR COMMITMENT TO DIVERSITY, EQUITY AND INCLUSION
At Audio Network, we celebrate originality – it’s a key part of our business. We truly believe that to create the highest quality experience, for everyone, we need diverse teams, telling diverse stories. We’re committed to building these teams and always striving to ensure everyone is empowered to bring their whole, unique selves to work each day. Each Audio Networker is unique – but they are all treated the same: with dignity, respect, compassion, and equality.
We are committed to making all employment decisions without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, or any other legally protected status. If you are contacted for a job opportunity, please advise us of any accommodation needed to ensure you have access to a fair and equitable process.