We’re a music company first and foremost. We love music, and it shows in the creativity, talent and breadth of our roster, and the craft that goes into making our music.
Simply put, we create original, high-quality music for brands, broadcasters, filmmakers and creatives, all over the world and we work with a roster of more than 1000 artists, including renowned composers, respected singer songwriters and both known and emerging artists, streaming on all major platforms.
Audio Network has more than 150,000 tracks in its catalogue, spanning every genre and mood imaginable.
From Coca-Cola and Saatchi & Saatchi to HBO…
We’ve helped them tell their iconic stories. Will you help shape ours?
Who are we looking for?
Manager, Music Licensing – NY
- Supports Director of Branded Content with existing and new client relationships
- Lead generation across all sectors with a focus on advertising and branded content
- Handle incoming website requests, and phone calls related to pricing and licenses
- Create a solid pipeline of new clients.
- Prospect new business in key markets
- Attend and present as needed at external client meetings, events and functions to aid business development
- Collaborate with internal Music Researchers to provide custom Audio Network playlists for all client requests and searches
- Data entry and organization; logging and maintain contact history and information for clients
- Strategize with sales lead to maintain existing clients and build sustainable relationships.
- Plan and contribute to marketing events and showcases
- Conference and event prep (building contact lists to invite clients to events or meetings at conferences)
- At least 3 years’ proven experience in branded content and/or music licensing
- Experience with client services and pitching
- Structured and target-based performance
- A true team player!
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Marketing knowledge and a creative flair
- Passion for and expert knowledge in music and/or branded content
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including; Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience with Salesforce preferred
Your Special Skills
- Proactive and resourceful, with the ability to perform independently while working well in a team environment
- A good communicator, with excellent oral and written communication skills
- Able to prioritize and manage time efficiently, with strong organizational skills
- Self-accountable for sales
This summarizes the main key responsibilities of your role but there may be other reasonable requests made and other responsibilities included from time to time.
Excellent benefits including generous PTO, medical, dental, vision and 401K