AUDIO NETWORK IS A GLOBAL MUSIC COMPANY CREATING ORIGINAL, HIGH-QUALITY MUSIC FOR USE IN TV, FILM AND ADVERTISING AND FOR USER-GENERATED CONTENT ACROSS DIGITAL AND SOCIAL PLATFORMS
WITH A ROSTER OF OVER 1,000 ARTISTS AND A CATALOGUE OF +175,000 TRACKS ACROSS EVERY CONCEIVABLE GENRE – WE’RE HELPING OUR CUSTOMERS FIND THE PERFECT TRACK TO TELL THEIR STORY!
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
The Global Sales Operations Manager is responsible for supporting the Global Commercial Director in the development, deployment, and iteration of global sales processes, including design, documentation, training, technical integration and critical metric setting and management. The role is focused on providing commercial and operational support across our global sales teams, ensuring they are fully optimised to achieve their commercial goals
This role forms a crucial conduit between the UK headquarters and the local operating companies, both in regard to day-to-day sales activities and larger cross-functional project-based work. They ensure the leadership team fully understand the needs and requirements of the regional sales offices and help to develop solutions in partnership with them to address those needs.
- Lead the Sales Operations function within the UK, ensuring consistency across the global business with how our sales teams operate
- Own global sales processes and work with regional GM’s to ensure local implementation and continued refinement
- Work alongside key teams within Data & Insights, CRM, Product and Marketing to evolve and optimise our global sales processes and operations
- Act as the global representative for Sales in strategic cross-functional teams and operations, ensuring the local needs of our sales teams are understood and considered as part of the projects
- Own regular operational meetings focussing on core performance, between our global offices and the Executive team including the review and optimisation of the format and structure of those meetings
- Own monthly operational meetings with each overseas office to identify support requirements and review key sales operation metrics. Review them with the Global Commercial Director and prioritise centralised support from London
- Support Global Commercial Director in 1-to1 meetings with Regional General Managers and Sales Directors and build relationships with the international sales teams
- Key conduit between global sales teams and Marketing to offer insight into strategy, sales toolkit assets, campaigns – both digital and event driven which support the sales process
Knowledge/ Experience/ Qualifications:
- 5+ years of commercial sales experience
- Proven track record of working with global teams and managing multiple partners (either direct teams or indirect)
- Experience in designing and optimising data-informed sales processes
- Experience leading teams through change management cycles
- Strong ability to develop and work to structured processes
- Experience in supporting and executing on key commercial decisions
Key competencies and personal qualities:
- Calm and authoritative
- Ability to confidently present new concepts and ideas to a wide audience
- Able to create and lead workshops around change management initiatives
- Aware of cultural implications of working across multiple markets
- Able to demonstrate leadership even when this is indirect
- Ability to understand and analyse data and reports to solve complex problems
- Eye for detail and able to understand where to add value to specific activities
- Additional languages would be beneficial but not essential
This summarises the main key responsibilities of your role but there may be other reasonable requests made and other responsibilities included from time to time
- Competitive salary
- Discretionary bonus
- Pension scheme
- Private Healthcare
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
BE YOUR ORIGINAL SELF
OUR COMMITMENT TO DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION
At Audio Network, and across eOne and Hasbro, we not only celebrate originality – it’s a key part of our business. We strongly believe that to create the best entertainment content for everyone, we need diverse teams, telling diverse stories. We’re committed to building these teams– and we know our work here is never done. We‘re always striving to ensure everyone feels empowered to bring their whole, unique selves to work each day. Each Audio Networker is unique – but they are all treated the same: with dignity, respect, compassion, and equality.
eOne is committed to equality of opportunity in all aspects of employment. We are committed to making all employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, or any other legally protected status. If you are contacted for a job opportunity, please advise us of any accommodation needed to ensure you have access to a fair and equitable process.