AUDIO NETWORK IS A GLOBAL MUSIC COMPANY CREATING ORIGINAL, HIGH-QUALITY MUSIC FOR USE IN TV, FILM AND ADVERTISING AND FOR USER-GENERATED CONTENT ACROSS DIGITAL AND SOCIAL PLATFORMS.
WITH A ROSTER OF OVER 1,000 ARTISTS AND A CATALOGUE OF +200,000 TRACKS ACROSS EVERY CONCEIVABLE GENRE – WE’RE HELPING OUR CUSTOMERS FIND THE PERFECT TRACK TO TELL THEIR STORY.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
Audio Network has a reputation for producing the highest quality music which includes frequent live orchestral and ensemble recordings which are produced at world renowned studios including Abbey Road and for working with talented composers and artists from around the world.
We are looking for a passionate, customer focused HTML / Marketing Cloud trained Email Marketing Manager to join the Audio Network team. You will be responsible for completing a wide variety of projects. As a member of the team you will have shared responsibility. This is a fantastic opportunity to take on a varied, role working closely with team members across the business to drive performance as well as collaborating with other parts of the business. This is a full-time permanent role based at our office in Farringdon, Hatten Garden, London and on a hybrid working pattern.
- Build, develop and deliver all the lifecycle (e.g. Onboarding) and retention email marketing strategies and journeys
- Supporting campaigns that are based on both the content marketing calendar, product development and regional marketing activity
- Work closely with the Content team to schedule, test and deploy quality email campaigns, ensuring everything is on brand and to strict timelines
- Email channel reporting and campaign analysis
- Execute and maintain a lifecycle comms plan, utilising existing content / templates, as required
- Working extensively with data, being able to get to grips with customer segments, working on making emails more personalised and relevant for mailing lists
- Strong interest or relevant qualification in digital marketing within music, media or the tech industry
previous experience working with Sales Force, Marketing Cloud (essential)
- Understanding of basic HTML and how to build and schedule emails
- Excellent organisational and time management skills and an ability to prioritise tasks
- Enthusiasm to be a proactive and collaborative member of a team and wider business essential
This summarises the main key responsibilities of your role but there may be other reasonable requests made and other responsibilities included from time to time
- Competitive salary
- Discretionary bonus
- Private Health
OUR COMMITMENT TO DIVERSITY, EQUITY AND INCLUSION
At Audio Network, we celebrate originality – it’s a key part of our business. We truly believe that to create the highest quality experience, for everyone, we need diverse teams, telling diverse stories. We’re committed to building these teams and always striving to ensure everyone is empowered to bring their whole, unique selves to work each day. Each Audio Networker is unique – but they are all treated the same: with dignity, respect, compassion, and equality.
We are committed to making all employment decisions without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, or any other legally protected status. If you are contacted for a job opportunity, please advise us of any accommodation needed to ensure you have access to a fair and equitable process.