AUDIO NETWORK IS A GLOBAL MUSIC COMPANY CREATING ORIGINAL, HIGH-QUALITY MUSIC FOR USE IN TV, FILM AND ADVERTISING AND FOR USER-GENERATED CONTENT ACROSS DIGITAL AND SOCIAL PLATFORMS.
WITH A ROSTER OF OVER 1,000 ARTISTS AND A CATALOGUE OF +200,000 TRACKS ACROSS EVERY CONCEIVABLE GENRE – WE’RE HELPING OUR CUSTOMERS FIND THE PERFECT TRACK TO TELL THEIR STORY.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
The Creative Services Manager oversees the production of work our in-house multi-disciplinary creative agency – managing the operational aspects of our studio across software/hardware, resourcing, budget, project delivery, QC and sign off.
This role works closely with the Head of Creative and reports into the Director of Brand Marketing to ensure the creative function delivers exceptional work as a collaboration – ensuring we apply equal focus on both creative and production as one team. We receive around 150 briefs per month and release a related 450 individuals assets and due to the scale and pace of this – we’re looking for someone with the right mix of skills and experience to be able to manage and oversee the complexities of this work, with a strong focus on pre-production and forward planning, with the help of an established Studio Manager running the day to day.
We’re looking for a production all-rounder who has impeccable communication skills and who can apply their expertise to running a multi-disciplinary creative studio for our print, video, photography, and digital assets and the rollout of our brand at events.
The role requires a solid understanding of multi-disciplinary design production, an intuitive ability to know when to push and pull, impeccable communication skills and a real desire to help and support other team members to deliver their work effectively and to the highest of standards. You will ensure there is solid process in place, understand and appreciate flex and when it is required and embed these prinicples into the department with the support of your peers and manager.
This summarises the main key responsibilities of your role but there may be other reasonable requests made and other responsibilities included from time to time.
- Develop long-term annual creative critical path across all campaign, digital, and event activity
- Scope and cost by project – make recommendations regarding asset delivery and timelines to support the green lighting of that project relative to studio budget
- Ensure budget is approved for ‘extra’ projects outside of original scope eg. new/critical business
- Oversee studio and copy process ensuring productivity and QC checks to ensure the smooth running of all creative operations and the end-to-end production of all creative assets
- Oversee the training and career development of direct reports
- Responsible for production & translations budgets, annual forecasting, reporting, and vendor negotiations
- Ensure new team members have the right set up, a solid induction and feel supported and welcomed from the outset
- Responsible and accountable for all relevant governance including legal approvals, image usage, & contractual agreements with external agencies & suppliers
- Act as project lead for large campaigns, events, artist photoshoots, and creative services tools and materials
- Undertake continuous improvement of practices to ensure fluidity and productivity are in place across creative processes
- Oversee the housekeeping aspect of servers, file naming protocols and all related studio admin
- Oversee production schedule to ensure time allocations are reasonable, on budget etc
- Build strong relationships both inside the marketing function and cross-functionally between business stakeholders – managing the interface between the in-house studio and the wider business
- Excellent understanding of the brand guidelines and able to champion this through solid QC process across all assets
- Ensure parity between approved process and brand team when working with 3rd parties
Required Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or an equivalent combination of education and work experience
- Previous studio management experience in a multi discipliniary creative agency
- Solid understanding of design and asset creation for both online and offline channels
- Strategic, highly organised, & pro-active self-starter
- A natural leader and great team manager with impeccable communication skills
- A calm diplomatic and friendly approach
- Creative eye and attention to detail
- Technical savvy across project management tools, Adobe Creative Cloud, Excel, Mac and PC literate, general technical trouble shooting,
- Preflight, Large format
- Experienced in daily and longer term project planning and resourcing
- Adaptable with the ability to multitask and prioritise based on project deadlines. Solution-based thinker
This summarises the main key responsibilities of your role but there may be other reasonable requests made and other responsibilities included from time to time
- Competitive salary
- Discretionary bonus
- Private Health
OUR COMMITMENT TO DIVERSITY, EQUITY AND INCLUSION
At Audio Network, we celebrate originality – it’s a key part of our business. We truly believe that to create the highest quality experience, for everyone, we need diverse teams, telling diverse stories. We’re committed to building these teams and always striving to ensure everyone is empowered to bring their whole, unique selves to work each day. Each Audio Networker is unique – but they are all treated the same: with dignity, respect, compassion, and equality.
We are committed to making all employment decisions without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, or any other legally protected status. If you are contacted for a job opportunity, please advise us of any accommodation needed to ensure you have access to a fair and equitable process.