We’re a music company first and foremost. We love music, and it shows in the creativity, talent and breadth of our roster, and the craft that goes into making our music.
Simply put, we create original, high-quality music for brands, broadcasters, filmmakers and creatives, all over the world and we work with a roster of more than 1000 artists, including renowned composers, respected singer songwriters and both known and emerging artists, streaming on all major platforms.
Audio Network has more than 150,000 tracks in its catalogue, spanning every genre and mood imaginable. From Coca-Cola and Saatchi & Saatchi to HBO…
We’ve helped them tell their iconic stories. Will you help shape ours?
We are seeking a Composer Project Coordinator to work in the Music Team, being based in either our Maplestead (Essex) or London office but with travel expected between the two.
Supporting the Composer Project Manager and assisting in the management of our composer projects from commissioning through to delivery.
Making sure we have enough projects delivered and in our production pipeline to maintain our music release targets. Be an important point of contact for our composers.
- Organising and requesting contracts for main writers and cowriters
- Collating music for team listening sessions
- Collecting and tracking musician release forms
- Managing musician invoice admin
- Checking through music delivered
- Collating track versions, track information sheets, assignment forms, lyrics, translations and stems for each project
- Checking track titles and requesting new ones where necessary
- Chasing unreturned paperwork – assignment forms, main writer contracts & cowriter contracts
- Chasing for track delivery
- Daily phone and email queries from composers on all of the above!
- Liaising with Marketing on assets required to support the release of our music to customers and to DSP platforms (Spotify etc).
Take full responsibility for assigned composer projects under guidance from Composer Project Manager:
- Briefing and commissioning new composer projects in line with team commissioning objectives
- Presenting demos and work in progress to music team colleagues in listening sessions
- Collating feedback from internal listening sessions with the music team
- Presenting feedback to composers and being their point of contact throughout a project
- Agreeing production budgets with composers and seeking internal approval
- Coordinating on required recording sessions with the Senior Production Manager
- Managing any 3rd party invoicing associated with projects
- Managing delivery of completed projects
Potential for contributing to the process of tagging and categorisation of our music.
Three to five years’ experience in a music or related role preferably including working with artists and / or composers or musicians at a creative and technical level.
Your special skills:
- Passion for music across a wide range of genres
- Understanding of and interest in the application of music to picture (Film, TV and Advertising)
- Base of knowledge in music theory and critical listening skills
- Comfortable in analysing music and discussing with colleagues and composers using technical and shared / specialist language
- Highly organised and happy working and problem solving in an environment where internal timelines are often affected by aspects of the creative process and working with 3rd party composers and musicians
- Collaborative attitude and will thrive in a team environment
- Confident presenting and discussing projects and associated successes and challenges in a group
- Competent user of Microsoft office applications