Who are we?
We’re a music company first and foremost. We love music, and it shows in the creativity, talent and breadth of our roster, and the craft that goes into making our music.
Simply put, we create original, high-quality music for brands, broadcasters, filmmakers and creatives, all over the world and we work with a roster of more than 1000 artists, including renowned composers, respected singer songwriters and both known and emerging artists, streaming on all major platforms.
Audio Network has more than 150,000 tracks in its catalogue, spanning every genre and mood imaginable.
From Coca-Cola and Saatchi & Saatchi to HBO…
We’ve helped them tell their iconic stories. Will you help shape ours?
Who are we looking for?
We are seeking an Artist Project and A&R Coordinator to work in the music / A&R team, being based in our London office. This will be a one-year fixed term contract to cover maternity leave.
Reporting to the Head of A&R, you will be supporting the A&R/music team in the coordination and administration of our artist projects from commissioning through to final delivery. Making sure we have enough projects commissioned and delivered in our production pipeline to maintain our music release targets. You will be an important point of contact for our artists, coordinate the commercial schedule, collate data reflecting the performance of our commercial releases and work with music team colleagues to contribute to our overall music KPIs.
- Co-ordinating Artist projects and A&R process:
- Briefing and commissioning new artist projects in line with team commissioning objectives
- Managing all related project administration including (but not limited to) – contracts, musician release forms, invoicing and budget approvals
- Coordinating the delivery of completed projects
- Coordinating weekly A&R meetings, actions and priorities and communicating these to the global A&R team
- Presenting demos and work in progress to music team colleagues in listening sessions and collating feedback
- Communicating feedback to artists/composers and being their point of contact throughout a project
- Collaborating on booking required recording sessions with the Senior Production Manager
- Assist in the unsolicited submissions process, identifying A&R leads to share with wider group
- Liaising with the marketing team on assets required to support the catalogue release of our music
- Help to manage Audio Network’s B2C commercial release schedule
- Coordinating with both our internal team and distribution partner to ensure successful implementation of distribution to Digital Servicing Platforms – including related audio / artwork assets and meta-data
- Preparing insight, trend and data reports on commercial album / artist sales performance
- 5 years’ experience in a music industry, record label, music publishing company or related role preferably including working with artists, managers and / or composers or musicians at a creative and technical level.
Your Special Skills
- Passion for music across a wide range of genres
- Understanding of the commercial label and publisher world with broad knowledge of latest trends
- Understanding of and interest in the application of music to picture and media (Film, TV, Digital and Advertising)
- Base of knowledge in music theory and critical listening skills preferable
- Comfortable in analysing music and discussing with colleagues and artists using technical and shared / specialist language
- Highly organised and happy working and problem solving in an environment where internal timelines are often affected by aspects of the creative process and working with 3rd party composers and musicians
- Collaborative attitude and will thrive in a team environment
- Confident presenting and discussing projects and associated successes and challenges in a group
- Competent user of Microsoft office applications