Want a job in the music industry with great prospects?
Audio Media International is a leading industry website for the professional audio sector. We are looking for a Sales Executive to drive deals for our recently relaunched and redesigned site.
It’s a really exciting time of growth so the ideal candidates must want to work in a fast paced role and have an entrepreneurial spirit. The Sales Executive should be enthusiastic, energetic and self-starting.
We’re based in King’s Cross beside a brewery, bar and on site gym with a community of companies dedicated to music and audio.
Are you looking for a sales role with an opportunity to really take your salary and our brand to the next level? Apply now.
Duties and responsibilities:
As Sales Executive, you will be working with the editorial and partnerships teams to deliver innovative and tailored products, ensuring excellence in both product and customer service within a supportive, respectful and flexible team.
What does the Sales Executive role involve?
- Generate and convert successful sales across digital platforms
- Management and delivery of monthly sales targets
- Initiate, respond to and follow up sales enquiries by email, telephone and face to face
- Proactively making and developing sales leads from across the industry
- Create and deliver exciting and dynamic sales pitches
- Work with rest of team to present and develop creative solutions
- Maintain and nurture relationships with existing clients
- Analysing customer needs, requirements, and recommending relevant solutions
- Negotiate and close deals and contracts
- Management of sales database
- Work with Partnerships Manager to source assets and ensure campaigns are delivered on time
- Maintain accurate calendar management for campaigns
What skills / experience do I need?
- Experience in a B2B sales / target environment
- Excellent knowledge of Excel and all MS Office applications
- Great understanding of content marketing, social media, basic WordPress, Google Analytics
- Enthusiastic and self-motivating with a results-driven approach and passion for sales
- Highly organised, and able to manage a number of clients simultaneously
- Good communicator, happy with building relationships while working remotely
- Outgoing with an ability to influence others
- Fast learner and passion for sales
- Dynamic and positive personality who loves using the phone, as well as video calls and meeting people
- Someone who naturally builds rapport with teams, clients and colleagues
- Ideally some knowledge and relationships with the major companies in the audio industry
- Interested in the music and tech industry