Are you passionate about working in the music industry? Join a fast-growing production music library as they expand!
Audio Addiction Music Library, a boutique production music library based near Los Angeles, is looking for an experienced part-time sales rep to represent/sell our music catalog to music buyers and music licensing clients.
Audio Addiction Music was started in 2005 and is a fast-growing production music library with thousands of placements per year. Potential applicants can check out the website (www.audioaddictionmusic.com) for an overview of the company and the catalog.
A background in sales for a production music library and established relationships with television and film production companies, TV networks, film studios, ad agencies/creative agencies, and music supervisors is a must.
Candidates should ideally be based in Los Angeles, but New York based candidates will also be considered.
Candidates will work independently from home, and excellent sales skills are a must.
Duties will include:
- Creating, developing & maintaining relationships with executives at TV production companies, ad agencies, brands, TV networks, film studios, music supervisors, directors, editors etc.
- Pitching the music catalog
- Negotiating music license fees
- Identifying and contacting potential customers for new business opportunities
- Entering and maintaining contacts in our CRM for pitches, sales and licenses
- Attending industry events in the music licensing and music supervisor community
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with attention to detail and follow through
- Outgoing, self-starter personality
- Detail oriented and organized
Compensation is base salary + commission. Candidate will earn recurring commissions from clients.
Please submit a resume along with cover letter to Michael Benghiat: firstname.lastname@example.org