We are looking for a Strategic Partner Development Manager of Platform Media to join the team to fulfill the increasing demands for our copyright compliance and media license administration services in EMEA.
As a Strategic Partner Development Manager of Platform Media, you will work with a small team and be responsible for developing new business opportunities across several product and service areas. You will be required to understand and uncover the customer’s needs with the goal of developing and closing new business.
You know how to assess media partnership opportunities in any situation, help define a strategy, and work closely with Product and other stakeholders to drive essential media partnerships that help advance Audible Magic’s footprint in EMEA. You’re adept at cross-functional leadership. You don’t just execute, you’re a true innovator who can identify industry trends and connect with the industry’s key influencers.
- Research, identify, and contact online media/streaming services (both web-based and apps) that are potential customers for the Audible Magic music, film, and TV copyright compliance services and licensing and administration services
- Approach identified companies and become the business facing liaison between Audible Magic and EMEA copyright holders
- Articulate and sell the entire Audible Magic services portfolio (Content ID, Media ID, Media Synchronization, Copyright License Administration, etc.)
- Socialize and encourage copyright protection and licensing of digital rights for media partners in Europe
- Develop and maintain superb relationships with existing media partners, ensure customer satisfaction, uncover and understand future customer needs
- Draft, review, socialize, and negotiate service agreements with content providers, digital platform providers, streaming services, and media rightsholders
- Respond to complex inquiries regarding service contract obligations and revisions
- Identify service contract risks and suggest alternatives that lead to the best solution
- Bachelor’s Degree, Law preferred
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently and idiomatically. Fluency in an additional European language would be a big advantage.
- 3 to 5 years of service-oriented enterprise business development and account management experience
- Demonstrable successful management of multiple complex contracts
- Magnificent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to thrive in an independent working culture and quantify progress
- Working business knowledge of content management, copyright – especially digital rights, and streaming services
- Ability to travel internationally 25% (US, Germany, France, and elsewhere within Europe)
- Ability to understand and articulate technical concepts, strategies, and current development technologies.
- Right to work in the United Kingdom
- An existing network of content providers; platform providers; rightsholders; streaming services based in EMEA
- 3+ years of experience partnering with rights; licensing; rightsholder relations; inside the media or music industry
- Fundamental understanding of content management (metadata); operations; data & digital rights management
About Audible Magic
Audible Magic has over 35 (thirty-five) patents, an Emmy Award, and 91% employee retention rate since 2016. At Audible Magic we are building the most revolutionary media recognition technology and rights management solutions for the global music, movie and television industry.
Our customers and partners include some of the largest and most recognized brands in the industry. We win awards because we keep driving to provide better solutions for our customers, solutions that meet the needs of the ever-changing music and entertainment industry.
At Audible Magic we believe our customers are paramount, and our reputation and integrity are the foundation of our business.
To all recruitment agencies and staffing firms Audible Magic does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Audible Magic employees or any other company location. Audible Magic is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.