Do you want to work for an Emmy Award-winning company?
At Audible Magic we are building the most revolutionary media recognition technology and rights management solutions for the global music, movie and television industry.
Our customers and partners include some of the largest and most recognized brands in the industry.
We win awards because we keep driving to provide better solutions for our customers, solutions that meet the needs of the ever-changing music and entertainment industry.
At Audible Magic we believe our customers are paramount, and our reputation and integrity are the foundation of our business.
We are looking for an Account Manager to join the team, working with our global customers in the media and entertainment industry. Are you ready to listen and partner with our customers to impact the future of their business and ours?
- Develop and maintain long-term, multi-level relationships with our content rightsholders (i.e. music labels and publishers, TV/Film studios).
- Serve as a trusted advisor to executives & key stakeholders by providing consultative recommendations & best practices to ensure a comprehensive music and TV/Film strategy
- Advocate for rightsholders internally by providing continuous feedback to Audible Magic’s Sales, Client Services, Marketing, Product, & Engineering teams
- Hands-on solving issues/challenges escalated by help desk and if the issue requires further escalations work with various product/engineering teams and drive to the resolution
- Maintain account retention, manage accurate account information, identify upsell and cross-sell opportunities while providing exceptional customer service
- 3 – 5 years of experience
- BS or BA degree
- Proven track record working in account management for global organizations, preferably with music label, music publisher or TV/Film partners
- Extensive knowledge of digital and social media business models and technology
- Outstanding verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to work efficiently under pressure
- Ability to understand and articulate technical concepts, strategies and current development technologies