- 3-4 years of full-time experience (not an internship) at a music company, ideally a record label
- Must be based in NYC
- A creative marketing mind who is proactive and always thinking about new strategies and fresh ideas
- Excellent organization/planning skills for both short and long term projects, with a strong eye for detail
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal capabilities
- Ability to handle multiple timely projects and strong aptitude in a fast-paced work environment
- Familiarity with digital operations and music delivery
- Resourcefulness under pressure and a keen ability to problem solve issues
- Support project management team for key releases
- Manage artist one sheets for various teams and keep updated throughout project timeline
- Creating artist social media calendars for teams, and confirming that they’re being followed/updated, and maintaining digital/physical schedule for upcoming projects
- Update ATO website and catalog with news items/releases
- Coordinate ongoing ads with various outlets including Spotify (have a good grasp of Photoshop and PremierePro or similar programs) and a good understanding of Facebook Business Manager.
- Work with wider digital team on ongoing digital service updates and projects, across audio and video deliveries
- Manage digital uploads for audio and video releases, on multiple platforms: ie. VEVO, Audiosalad, YouTube, Mediaportal, Bitmax etc. (Have an understanding of audio and video pre-requisites).
- Handle tourbooks and keep updated with latest itineraries, along with maintaining ongoing guestlist, plus reaching out to contacts in key markets where necessary for promotion.
- Creating tour campaigns and creative with artist teams and third-parties including Bandsintown and Songkick
- Set up products on the ATO store page, maintaining contact with store team and making sure appropriate banners and updates are made, plus email blasts are organized.
- Confirm mock-ups are created for vinyl and CDs and shared with wider team
- Create regular newsletters, focused on relevant highlights and confirming that creative is approved with entire team.
ATO Records (According To Our Records) is a record label committed to artists and building their careers. The label roster boasts an extraordinary artist community including King Gizzard & The Lizard Wizard, Black Pumas, Nick Hakim, My Morning Jacket, Alabama Shakes, Chicano Batman, Old Crow Medicine Show, Allen Stone, Rodrigo Y Gabriela, Nilüfer Yanya, Amyl & The Sniffers, Drive-By Truckers, Primus, and many more. As a truly independent label, ATO is steadfast in its commitment to building career artists.